Official White Diamond Billiards Thread

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weekend Best BarBox event on the planet
should have a players list posted here soon i heard that Buddy Hall might be playing this event

10390946_10202973048997207_6260523677928741809_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Terry, although I will be too late to play I am thinking of showing up Sunday and watching the last day. I am not from the area but visiting family In NO.

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are a few of the top players that I know of off hand. Full Field of 128

Danny Smith
Shane Winters
Richie Richeson
Jeremy Jones
James Baraks
Chip Compton
Joey Gray
Manny Chau
Robley Fontenot
Stoney Stone

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Here are a few of the top players that I know of off hand. Full Field of 128

Danny Smith
Shane Winters
Richie Richeson
Jeremy Jones
James Baraks
Chip Compton
Joey Gray
Manny Chau
Robley Fontenot
Stoney Stone

Strong field so far.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
How can you say that Jim?
I don't see Measureman on there.

There is still time Bruce, I have a car all you need to do is get there. The tourney is filled up but I bet there is a ring game starting around 2:30 am that we could slide into.

Just remember if you are in a ring game and you look around at all the other players and you don't see a fish........your it;)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like last years winner Kevin Cheng skipped out and went to the SBE instead.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mini Tournament Free

Mini tournament will be on the free channel tonight starting prolly about 7 to 8 pm watch it here www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Ray said he might not be able to cover the whole mini depending how late it goes because he has to be back by 10am sat morn to cover the players auction for the main event

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Buddy Hall is supposed to be there this weekend as well....

Ill be heading there when it opens at 3.... got today off plus i only live 5 minutes away :D

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why did they schedule it the same weekend as the Super Billiards Expo? Many of the players at the SBE would probably have played in the tournament otherwise

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This is THE BEST weekend BAR TABLE TOURNAMENT ON THE PLANET!

I may try to show up. We'll see if the wife lets me out.

JoeyA

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Tried to watch stream last night, lasted 3 minutes. Stream had match between 2 guys named Jackie Bell & Dwight Anderson. 1st rack went 7 innings, saw both players crap in a ball a piece, just ugly. How can a rack of 9 ball go that long on a toy track? Banger Central, this is why I hate bar box pool.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Tried to watch stream last night, lasted 3 minutes. Stream had match between 2 guys named Jackie Bell & Dwight Anderson. 1st rack went 7 innings, saw both players crap in a ball a piece, just ugly. How can a rack of 9 ball go that long on a toy track? Banger Central, this is why I hate bar box pool.

There's a major difference between that and the race to 21 on the BB last weekend.
Big packages after big packages. Also you could put the same two on the big table and it would have been worse. Don't blame the table

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
There's a major difference between that and the race to 21 on the BB last weekend.
Big packages after big packages. Also you could put the same two on the big table and it would have been worse. Don't blame the table

EXACTLY! in fact I was by the table when that match as happening. I guess no one can have bad days anymore.

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmm...guess it was just poor timing for that guy. when i tuned in i got to see jeremy jones and a couple other good players shooting. it was a race to 3...stick it out. worst case that match can't last too long.