Bluegrass Wrapless Six Pointer For Sale

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Let's get this beautiful cue sold. Reduced price to Sold.

For your consideration is a mint condition Bluegrass cue. This cue has zero dings or scratches. For sale for Sold shipped via USPS priority mail w/insurance. This cue has been upgraded with extremely fancy Bluegrass "Dancing Horse" logo joint protectors.

I am not looking for trades on this one but may consider a newer Tad or Tascarella.

Description:
Forearm: Macassar ebony with six birdseye maple points (3 high / 3 low). Checked box ring work in all positions.
Wrap: Incredible birdseye maple
Butt: Macassar ebony with checked box ring work in the traditional Richard Harris Bluegrass style.
Joint: Flat face wood-to-wood
Shafts - Two excellent highly grained maple shafts with unique Westinghouse brown linen (original to cue). There is a good picture of the ferrules below.

Specifications:
Joint Type: 3/8-11 brass pin
Butt Weight: 15.18oz
Shaft 1 Maple 12.9mm (4.0oz) Tad layered tip
Shaft 2 - Maple 12.9mm (4.0oz) Zan Grip Hard tip

Thanks for looking pictures are below.
-don

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If the ferrules are original, they are not LBM. Hard to tell from the photo, but look like they could be old brown linen Westinghouse.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
If the ferrules are original, they are not LBM. Hard to tell from the photo, but look like they could be old brown linen Westinghouse.

I asked the person I got the cue from and you are correct.

Thanks
-don

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Updated Ferrule Pics

Took a little time to clean up the shafts and take a better picture of beautiful old school Westinghouse ferrules.

Left shaft has a brand new Tad layered Tip and the right shaft has a Zan Grip Hard tip.

Thanks for looking
-don

Last edited:

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When was this cue built? It appears to be a cue I had Richard build. I’d like to have it back. Unfortunately the timing is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
When was this cue built? It appears to be a cue I had Richard build. I’d like to have it back. Unfortunately the timing is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

It was built in 2016 and based on what I know recently refinished by Richard. The butt is in new condition and the shafts are 12.9+ and in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking.

-don