Everyone is against production-made cues?

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
If production is not as good as a custom why do ppl with the High Dollar Custom cues go out and buy this production shafts to go on there custom cue.

LOL...I always wonder why people buy into the marketing hype of production shaft myself....tried it myself but I'll take quality shaft wood over any production shaft any day. IMO...if you buying a high end cue for thousands...throwing a production shaft(s) to it is like adding a honda kit to a ferrari. Nothing wrong with it..maybe the players just like hit, heck...hundreds of pros play with them...so to each it own.

Regards,
Duc.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
now that many of the prodution cues that were made in the states are made in china tiwann japan the quility of some of the cues expecialy the shafts have gone down hill the fact of the matter is any one with a cnc can do nice inlay work, it all comes down to material there are good produtions and bad ,several of them are all made by the same factoty,

I have a mezz with a wd 700 shaft I picked it back up the other day and started hitting balls with it . it is the best hitting production cue I have ever played with

1stroke

Last edited: