Any news from Larry Nevel

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard last night that Larry flipped his car after leaving the tournament in Sanford NC last weekend and was wandering if he will be able to play in the US Open. I hope all is well so he can win a green jacket this year.--Leonard

Fast Davie NC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard last night that Larry flipped his car after leaving the tournament in Sanford NC last weekend and was wandering if he will be able to play in the US Open. I hope all is well so he can win a green jacket this year.--Leonard
Larry is an extremely nice guy! He sold me one of his break cues at a tourney in NC. Now... That guy can play! His stroke is amazing! It is always a pleasure to watch him play! Hope he is OK after the accident!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry is an extremely nice guy! He sold me one of his break cues at a tourney in NC. Now... That guy can play! His stroke is amazing! It is always a pleasure to watch him play! Hope he is OK after the accident!

Larry has the best pure stroke in pool today,the stuff that man can do with that stroke is truly amazing!

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Larry has the best pure stroke in pool today,the stuff that man can do with that stroke is truly amazing!

Glad to hear he is OK. Larry really loads up the English t the very extreme outside/inside of the cue. I am actually surprised he doesn't miscue more ofter. Anyone know what type of tip he uses?