"It's like a nightmare isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I plan to attend this tourney as I haven't seen Keith play since my days of living in Southern California and that has been like forever ago. 25 years ago to be exact.

Hope Keith does well and it motivates him to play competitively more often. The game needs him back in it.

Go Keith Go.

Kevin

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I've heard that the Pinoys are a bit concerned about KM's return...

IMG_4444.JPG

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Glad to hear this. Did JAM tell us this was going to happen, and we weren't listening?

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Of late, there's a lot/too much of this inanity. The resurrectors occur to me as folks who want to make a splash but won't take the time to learn to swim. Also causes me to recall how many months I hung out in a pool room before I dared throw in my 2 cents. Sure seems like such a long way from here.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since he and JAM seem to be taking long walks in the woods pretty much every morning, I'd say Mr. Earthquake is probably in better shape than he's been in quite awhile.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since he and JAM seem to be taking long walks in the woods pretty much every morning, I'd say Mr. Earthquake is probably in better shape than he's been in quite awhile.
Health is as much about state of mind and attitude as anything else. I'd say Keith has a long way to go thanks to his relationship with his loving partner.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was disappointed to see this is an old thread. Keith would still bring a lot of entertainment and excitement to the pool scene.

Pool always has a pull once you have been involved heavily. In my years away from pool I still found time to play now and then. My wife and I were partners with my equal being a bit more equal than hers so I didn't ask if I wanted to do something. In those days before cell phones being common, they were $200 a month plus fifty cents to a dollar a minute, pay phones were the only option. The pay phone in that hall was so vile I just overruled a call when my mechanic and I elected to stop and play an hour or three.

The next day Bobby came in to work: "Wow, Cherry really hit the ceiling!" I said "Yeah, Glenda is a lousy shot too."

"She shot at you?!?" Bobby was always a bit gullible.

Back to the Ether, I do think it would be great if somebody found funding for a seniors or super seniors tour. We are running out of legends fast.

Hu