Perrfect Aim Isolation Lessons are now here!!!!!!!!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect Aim First 10 FREE!! Isolation Lessons are now here!!!!!!!! First 10 FREE...

I'm finally there. Ready to let it all hang out. Perfect Aim Isolation Lessons will be starting in a few days and I will start with 10 free lessons to 10 lucky AZer's.

Having done almost 1000 Perfect Aim lessons over the phone I know this will work and work well. This time though I will be set up with skype so I will be right at your pool table watching and seeing everything your doing. .

I might not be the best teacher in the world but I certainly have the best info to get you playing the best pool of your life. And you will agree with me within minutes of the lesson. You will see it with your own eyes. This is like putting a scope on your rifle.

I will line up your stroke, your stance and your eye as if they are all connected by a rope. Once this is done it is almost ridiculous how fast you can improve. You will agree with this statement because you will be able to see it with your own eyes working.

I have played and still play at a pretty high level and have taught for the past 20 years and with the skype I can see what might need to be tweaked here and there to make everything work smoothly. . I teach every aspect of the game.

I will be doing about 10 of these for free at the beginning here. After the first 10 the price will be $150. Normal price is $300 but I want to help as many players as possible. Learning this for $150 is like stealing and you will agree once we do the lesson.

This will work just as well with Skype. Players that want to get one of the 10 spots
for the free Isolation Perfect Aim lesson just send me a PM. First 10 so don't wait.

I guarantee it will be the best thing that any pool player could ever do for their game at any level. Saying it will cut your misses in half is an underestimate for sure. Can hardly wait to get this rolling. Get on the list.

And remember I said this. Perfect Aim will once again be the rant of the pool world again. This works for everyone ! ! ! ! It's not even a maybe......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 715-563-8712 for a very quick response. If I'm doing a lesson I will answer the phone and figure out a time for both of us.

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The window is open for the start of the Perfect Aim lessons with skype. Just got super fast internet hooked up today. Skype is real easy to install if you don't have it. If you do have it your all set. Then all you need to do is set up the phone so I can see you and the table and your in for one of the best lessons in your life. This is Free, like I said for the first 10 players and I don't care what level you are at or how great you think you are this will help your game tremendously. I'm up until 2:00 tonight. 4/10/2020. that's today. Call me at 715-563-8712 for a quick response.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I was one of the fortunate 12 that Gene generously gave a lesson to. I was dumbfounded to find out that with pocketing balls I am left eye dominant while right eye dominant for all other aiming actions.

Gene was a patient teacher who has a gift for explaining his way of pocketing balls easier. His methods are for real and anyone who wonders how did I miss that or sees certain shots with doubt should investigate Gene's methods.

I have no doubt that by using Perfect Aim to sight my shots it will help me become a better player.

Thanks Gene for sharing your knowledge and time,I wish I would have had this info years ago.

TommyT :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was one of the fortunate 12 that Gene generously gave a lesson to. I was dumbfounded to find out that with pocketing balls I am left eye dominant while right eye dominant for all other aiming actions.

Gene was a patient teacher who has a gift for explaining his way of pocketing balls easier. His methods are for real and anyone who wonders how did I miss that or sees certain shots with doubt should investigate Gene's methods.

I have no doubt that by using Perfect Aim to sight my shots it will help me become a better player.

Thanks Gene for sharing your knowledge and time,I wish I would have had this info years ago.

Gene is very very good and knowledgeable. His info is pure gold.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought his dvd, has it been 15 years ago now? Definitely over 10. Man how time flies. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Also met Gene at DCC one year and he gave me an in-person lesson when I had some questions for him. I kind of feel I need a refresher now. Good stuff for sure. He is also one of the most passionate people about pool. Gets everyone motivated!

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unbeleivable resluts and easy to teach this way...

I did a phone lesson a few years back with Tom. When I asked him if the phone lesson helped him back then he said no, he didn't think so. He was being honest because it didn't. This is why the video lesson was so much better because I could make sure that we both knew Tom was left eye dominant, When I was watching him I would make sure he was doing what I wanted him to do because I could see if it wasn't getting done. I could see immediately that he was left eye dominant. Then and only then could I start to get the stance, the stroke and the angle of his body in the most correct position. The first step was making sure which eye was dominant. Everything that I showed Tom I made sure that he saw it with his own eyes so he knew it was correct. Playing for years himself Tom does so many good things that all we had to do was tweak this a little and that a little and he was there. If something is going to work it will work right now. If it makes things worse it probably is worse. With this pool playing there are no 2 best ways to do anything. From traveling and teaching, I would still play in some pro events. When I wanted to see the best way to do something as far as lining up, stroke, stance or you name it, I would sit and watch about 10 of the other pros for 5 or 10 minutes and see how they were doing this one part of the game. Break it down to one small part. If 8 out of 10 were doing it the same way, Well, that was probably the best way to do it, especially if the best of the best were doing it that way. So when someone gets a lesson from me they get a very carefully thought out, figured out, with many years of experience teaching professionally, professional lesson. . In the 5 years traveling around the USA I did around 2,000 full lessons usually 3 to 5 hours long. That's a lot of teaching and a lot of learning. Both ways. I was learning how to teach at an accelerated speed. Plus I was learning things all the time and sometimes figured out some stuff that nobody understands or teaches. Many of these things I was unable to teach over the phone without the visual of the video. The video of me seeing the player was so huge. This will be the future of teaching in pool. This will give the best teachers in the country to reach so many other players. I want to Thank Tom for his patients helping me get video hooked up so we could make this work. Good luck with your game there Tom and in a few weeks there is no player on the planet with your rating will have a chance to beat you. I can guarantee that for sure.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sent out a batch today.
But I highly recommend anyone buying a dvd right now to do the free phone and now video also lesson. Once someone learns this they understand how rediculous it is to try and play pool without. 5 years ago i was ready to go on shark tank with this and was going to the show but declined. Being able to do this with skype, facebook live and duo is going to make this crazy again. And i am as healthy as a bull again. Actually better than before. Up up and away with Perfect aim. Take advantage and call me for the free lesson with skype....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgot a very important thing to show you...

Hi Tom, I forgot a very very important thing to show you during our video lesson. Being left eye dominant it has to do with putting a lot of right or left English. Just give me a call and we can go over it on facebook internet or just over the phone with you by the table. I'm talking to larry after 7:00.

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have downloadable or streamable videos? I’d have to dig around in my garage to find a DVD player.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not right now. Working on it.

Do you have downloadable or streamable videos? I’d have to dig around in my garage to find a DVD player.

I had a guy was going to help me with this. I just don't have the knowledge yet. He was supposed to show me before all this corona stuff and help. Glad you asked. i'm going to get after him and see how long it would take to get this done, Thanks for asking.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to talk to LarryL. Happy camper...

I did the video lesson with Larry and it was touch and go but after he saw a few things and could see I knew what i was doing it just took off. He was seeing the shots as good as possible because they were going right in the hole and it put a big old smile on his face. Nice guy Larry and a very knowledgeable player. Now that we got his eyes right no telling how high he can go with his game. It will deffinitely be more fun. Thanks for letting him know. Hope your shooting well also. :thumbup:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All over the country last 2 days....

I bought his dvd, has it been 15 years ago now? Definitely over 10. Man how time flies. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Also met Gene at DCC one year and he gave me an in-person lesson when I had some questions for him. I kind of feel I need a refresher now. Good stuff for sure. He is also one of the most passionate people about pool. Gets everyone motivated!

I will be teaching Steve Yawn Perfect Aim today in Washington. Yesterday I was in Colorado at around 8:00 PM and earlier I was in Florida teaching Larry Lansman at around 4:00. The day before that I was up in the northeast working with TommyT from AZ Billiards. This is some crazy stuff and the results are off the charts. These guys probably got more out of this that if I was there in person. Most of them I have been doing with Facebook video and one I did with Skype. All we need is a phone, some way to mount the phone so it is on the table and some headphones to hear with. it's as simple as that and I am doing the Full Perfect Aim lessons for half price. This isolation time has created some innovative things and this is one of them. Who would have thought. I'm doing 2 or 3 a day and like I said the lessons are half price so now is the time. Got a table at home give me a call. I'll teach you how to use that table. 7155638712 If I'm doing a lesson leave a message and I will call you back.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i took a lesson with gene a few days ago
it opened my "eyes" finding a better way to sight /aim
learning how to use my eyes properly was terrific knowledge to improve my game
gene knows his stuff
thanks gene
:thumbup:

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Man I wish I had a home table! Glad to hear you're back up an running Gene!
I really got a lot out of my lesson years ago with you.
Did you come out with a new updated DVD?

Best wishes to you

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your insight for players that don't know.

gene knows his stuff
thanks gene

I am so healthy I can't stand it. Never in my life have I had a healthy heart. Before my heart would sputter like an old car out of tune. Thank you for your testimonial here . What people don't understand is this works for everyone. If you're not doing this and seeing this your not going to get better very fast, in fact, you might not get any better at all. There is a reason that nobody and I mean nobody, ever seems to get on the internet and say it doesn't work or help. I would do little 10 minute mini-lessons 5 years ago while on the road. I would show the players a little bit so they would know enough to know they needed to learn this if they wanted to improve their pool game. Some of the players would think they knew a lot from the mini-lesson but only knew enough to get into trouble trying to figure the most important parts of the process. Some of these said it didn't work but they had no idea. But for the most part every single player on the planet that had a full lesson can see the great benefit of Perfect Aim. Thanks again bbb for you words of wisdom coming from someone that knows. if you ever want a tuneup over the phone give me a call. Still got the same number all these years. Good Luck with your game. :cool:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember like it was yesterday.

Man I wish I had a home table! Glad to hear you're back up an running Gene!
I really got a lot out of my lesson years ago with you.
Did you come out with a new updated DVD?

Best wishes to you

Hi there Frank, You were one of those lessons that I never forget. That's out of over 2 to 3 thousand.

I think we did 2 lessons and I was really impressed with how you were doing when we did the second lesson.

I don't know where you are at but if I get back on the road in the near future and get close to where you at we need to hook up. Be nice to see how your game is coming along and we could maybe do lunch.

Does the wife play pool. ? If she does I will do a little tuneup for her also. I'm sure you have worked with her so you've got her on the right track.

Good Luck my friend...

Cmate

Registered
I had a guy was going to help me with this. I just don't have the knowledge yet. He was supposed to show me before all this corona stuff and help. Glad you asked. i'm going to get after him and see how long it would take to get this done, Thanks for asking.

I'll be buying as soon as you get it sorted! :smile:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you for the testimonial. 100% positive results.

gene knows his stuff
thanks gene

It was great working with you. At your level, you know how to do and execute so many things correctly. The thing we all lack is seeing the shot correctly. Not only the shot but the correct position of the body along with so many things that just seem to auto correct as soon as these issues are resolved. Enjoy your new found toy, Perfect Aim. And now you know that Perfect Aim is so much more than just aiming but a complete pool shooting system. As usual, 100% customer satisfaction. This works for everyone. No wondering, no hokus-pokus. And once a player sees this they know it is coreect because they can see with their own eyes. Seeing every shot better than ever before. Plus, that skype or facebook works just as well as being there in person. Prome example again right here. Thanks for helping me perfect my ability to teach with this skype. Good Luck with your game....keep me updated...
:thumbup::woot: