Hillbilly goes high tech with his first video available now!

hillbilly

Pro Player

Charlie ‘Hillbilly’ Bryant has taken his much anticipated instructional book series in a whole new direction by also recording the lessons on video and posting them to his website, www.hillbillyonthehill.com. The videos will be available to the pool playing masses as a rental service that can be viewed on a computer or device at a low subscription price. The goal is to add one or two new videos a month, resulting in an entire instructional library.

The first video, which is currently available on the website, is on the ‘oh-so-impressive’ Hillbilly break. Topics slated for the next few videos will be Speed Control, Beginning Kicking and Basic Fundamentals. Requests for future topics to be recorded and situational shots will be taken via email sent to Charlie@hillbillyonthehill.com or through his fan page on facebook.

Charlie Bryant, better known on the pro tour as Hillbilly, has been an advocate for the education of amateurs for many years. Known for his big break and his spot-on kicking systems, Mr. Bryant has received countless requests for tips or lessons on everything from basics to advanced systems and this new video lesson service is his answer to those who wish to take their game to a whole new level.

To view the videos or to submit requests for future topics, visit www.hillbillyonthehill.com. :thumbup:

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlie, you're a man that has earned the respect of many fans, not only because of your pool ability, but because of the kind of person you are. I hope they all admire you as much as I do for your character.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Good luck with the new direction Charlie, I hope it works out well for you. Seems like a good idea to have the lessons on demand as it were.

Mark

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member

Charlie ‘Hillbilly’ Bryant has taken his much anticipated instructional book series in a whole new direction by also recording the lessons on video and posting them to his website, www.hillbillyonthehill.com. The videos will be available to the pool playing masses as a rental service that can be viewed on a computer or device at a low subscription price. The goal is to add one or two new videos a month, resulting in an entire instructional library.

The first video, which is currently available on the website, is on the ‘oh-so-impressive’ Hillbilly break. Topics slated for the next few videos will be Speed Control, Beginning Kicking and Basic Fundamentals. Requests for future topics to be recorded and situational shots will be taken via email sent to Charlie@hillbillyonthehill.com or through his fan page on facebook.

Charlie Bryant, better known on the pro tour as Hillbilly, has been an advocate for the education of amateurs for many years. Known for his big break and his spot-on kicking systems, Mr. Bryant has received countless requests for tips or lessons on everything from basics to advanced systems and this new video lesson service is his answer to those who wish to take their game to a whole new level.

To view the videos or to submit requests for future topics, visit www.hillbillyonthehill.com. :thumbup:

Charlie,

I watched the free video about the 3 diamond system to prevent scratching and found it useful. Without going to the table first, I was hoping you would show how far low and right to hit the cue ball.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Charley has got a great FREE video about three diamonds that you can watch and it is sure to improve your pool game. :wink:

hillbilly

Pro Player
We are in the process of building a good template for showing tip placement. As soon as it is done, I will add it.

hillbilly

Pro Player
I use an aiming system that I developed. It is the topic for one of the next videos to come out along with speed control and beginning kicking.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
I use an aiming system that I developed. It is the topic for one of the next videos to come out along with speed control and beginning kicking.

Hey Charlie,
glad the video is out, thats great!, Calvin says helllo as do I.

David Harcrow:)

Last edited:

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I just watched the 3-diamond rule and LOVED it! I mean, I could have told you where the cueball miiiiiiiiight go, but this really gave me reference points and what I truly need to look for concerning shape and to "grade" my stroke.

Really looking forward to more stuff and if I can get a laptop at home, I'll probably be subscribing.

Keep it comin'!

P.S. Finally a player that actually speaks my language.....and that's Southern, y'all. ;)

hillbilly

Pro Player
Thanks

I've had a great response to the site... I'm really looking forward to moving forward with the OnDemand lessons and the free tips.

Thanks, Charlie Bryant :thumbup:

hillbilly

Pro Player
Wow!!!

I was amazed to have over 1400 views to my site yesterday!!!! In the last 3 days I had over 800 first time visitors.

Thanks,
Charlie Bryant :thumbup:

Bustah360

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlie, are you going to give fans a live viewing of some of your instruction at the SBE next week?

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stuff. I watched the free video. I then went out and practiced it. Thanks. I will buy the on demand vids when I get a chance to watch them.

hillbilly

Pro Player
I wish I could make it but I had something come up that I will not be able to be there... But I am gonna keep working on more videos that I will have out by the end of the month...

Thanks again everyone,
Charlie Bryant

Falcon Eddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great web site and idea. Looks like you've been working out a little too. Added your site to my bookmarks !! Best Wishes

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice kick off to a great website & some good training for all of us ... Go git em HillyBilly