Flashcut 4 axis cnc

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
13x34 table
12"x 24"y 4" z
8 Amp continuous, 12 Amp peak servos
Upgraded USB signal generator with 4th axis card
Dell Optiplex 960 in new condition with windows 7 Pro and no bloatware, Aspire 8.0, ...Monitor, keyboard, mouse.
Also comes with 220v Kress router.

Does not include the rotary, but will include the appropriate stepper(bought from Flashcut)

I'm selling this because I want to finish the 10,000.00+ Xzero Predator project that is sitting in pieces in my garage.

I'll happily let you play with it if you'd like to come check it out in Ventura Ca. Cut and do whatever you want with it, just don't break it(it has limit switches, but noone likes a crash).

I can also ship it, but figure at least 100-150 per time zone. I would use YRC shipping.

I know Xzero has become popular on here, so the closest comparison I can come up with is the Raptor 24. I'll be honest here and say it's a better machine. HOWEVER,that price doesn't include shipping, wires, control box, cable chain, and alot of other items that add up. Add shipping of 200-300 as well and you're at 4 grand with 3 motors and still no spindle, computer or software. Then you have to assemble it.

I'll start it at 2500.00 OBO and work down from there if I have to.. It's also going on Craigslist.

Randy (805)766-6976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezW-zkVjn8E

Attachments

• flash-pic.jpg
    flash-pic.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 466
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Randy

Does this machine have round rails or thk style linear bearings?

Looks like mostly isel components were used on these machines