Efren's Itinerary

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you mean leaving FOR So Cal, I'd like to know as well... hopefully he'll make it to
Hard Times Bellflower..:)

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly what I am hoping to learn. Younger guy has stated playing at the clubhouse where we live and has never seen Efren in person. I hope to end that. Hard Times not the room of the past but iit holds a lot of memories for me and frankly who cares if Efren is there giving people 15/3 and just having fun. Hard Times isn't what it once was but neither is Efren but I just don't really care,

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone please set up a quick race to 100 one pocket between
Efren and Shannon before he goes for good?
Thank you

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if he’s swinging through Phoenix for the tournaments at Freezers?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what i heard i think The Big Dog event this last weekend was Efren's last stop for this trip.

Big shout out to Joseph Tiny Weber owner of Club Billiards in Wichita, Kansas.

He was the one who helped coordinate and sponsored Efren to set up all these exhibition appearances and shows over the last month or so.

He even furnished Efren with a car and driver for his tour.

Tiny does a lot of great things for pool,he sponsors several top players and pool streams and big events.

He's definitely one of the true good guys in the pool world.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
From what i heard i think The Big Dog event this last weekend was Efren's last stop for this trip.

Big shout out to Joseph Tiny Weber owner of Club Billiards in Wichita, Kansas.

He was the one who helped coordinate and sponsored Efren to set up all these exhibition appearances and shows over the last month or so.

He even furnished Efren with a car and driver for his tour.

Tiny does a lot of great things for pool,he sponsors several top players and pool streams and big events.

He's definitely one of the true good guys in the pool world.

Terry talk him into Denver, I will drive down there....I have gifts:D

Tokyo-dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When is he coming to Denver?

As far as I know, there wasn't a place in Denver that would step up and bring him there. Two appearances in OKC, I thin three in Texas, some in Kansas, and one in Nebraska. All this time, floating around the Midwest, and not a single establishment from Colorado stepped up.

Dave

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as I know, there wasn't a place in Denver that would step up and bring him there. Two appearances in OKC, I thin three in Texas, some in Kansas, and one in Nebraska. All this time, floating around the Midwest, and not a single establishment from Colorado stepped up.

Dave
With all that killer ganja i guessed they just snoozed it. ;)