"The Hustler" movie remake in the works

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not a joke. I heard that they are working on a new movie called "The Hustler" with Justin Bieber.

And the movie will not be about hustling on the pool table but hustling on the basketball court.

Please contact the president, congress, somebody has to stop this, hahaha

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
294je5k.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not a joke. I heard that they are working on a new movie called "The Hustler" with Justin Bieber.

And the movie will not be about hustling on the pool table but hustling on the basketball court.

Please contact the president, congress, somebody has to stop this, hahaha

"I'm being a little whinebag fats, when I get done, you can whine"

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is an insult to The Hustler. He should call his movie The DoucheBag. His life story.

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
If Justin Biber is the hustler, in this new version of the Colour of Money...

McKinneyMiner: To be fair, no direct mention of The Hustler...But they do compare it to The Color of Money…

OK, but it's still about Basketball and not Pool. Such a shame!
Well shit happens. But even if it's about Basketball, I still have 4 very important questions:
1. Is Justin Biber a high-end, a mid-end, a low-end, a custom or a production basketball player and actor?
2. How will a 5 feet tall teenager like Justin Biber dunking?
(Do you remember the movie: White man can't jump…and Woody Harelson is very much taller than Justin)
3. How would Justin hold in his little hands such a big ball and even throw it high enough toward Basket? (Has he a body double?)
4. But the biggest mystery to me is; If he's playing the main role as the Tom Cruise of Basketball, who they choose for the role of he's mentor, Fast Eddie…Michael Jordan?
Respectfully a fan of *JB

(*JIM BEAM)

Last edited: