The story behind the Jackot cues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
He's absolutely hiding. He comes on here daily and reads and whines to his sycophants about those who are "out to get him"

read my post in the content it was written

he won't post here under a different username

don't spin what i post to suit your narrative

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Were you in church when you started drinking it?

Nope. Did the Duvall crawl and wound up at the Captains Cabin. Once the half ugly women with self esteem issues had taken my last dollar my brother and I couldn't find our way back to the Galleon where we were staying. Saw the church and went in for a second to cool off I guess. Next thing I know a very friendly pastor was telling us we could stay for the sermon but we should probably get cleaned up first. We were there for a Clearwater to Key West sailboat race where several of our parents friends saw us leaving church at 7:00am. Little did they know...

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
read my post in the content it was written

he won't post here under a different username

don't spin what i post to suit your narrative

Haha, my narrative. Dean got outed for the fraud he is. Now he's not commenting. He was pretty prolific a few days ago.

Call it what you want, a period of quiet reflection, reservations about what he did, avoiding the banhammer. He's doing something akin to hiding, I enjoyed the setup you inadvertantly provided and took a swing. I 100% agree that Dean will not use multiple screennames.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A 21 page kerfuffle and I can't figure out exactly what happened.

LOL.

There are about 20 people with cues who aren't complaining and there are double that complaining about cues they don't have, have never seen, or have never played with.

That's it in a nutshell.

I got two and I ain't complaining.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
LOL.

There are about 20 people with cues who aren't complaining and there are double that complaining about cues they don't have, have never seen, or have never played with.

That's it in a nutshell.

I got two and I ain't complaining.

Yeah, because complaining about a $200 cue you paid $500 for, would make you look like a real idiot.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s better to take as much pics as possible and post instead these guys were promised a cue that was not a premium cue. Like those cigar clubs that send you mysterious sticks but at least offer you a premium.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, because complaining about a $200 cue you paid $500 for, would make you look like a real idiot.

LMAO.

Do you need me to send you some money?

Are you sitting at the mail box waiting on your stimulus check?

Don't worry about other people's money.

Worry about your own.

I made a trade to a trade to a trade when I got my cue. I may not have a 10 cents in it after all my trades.

Maybe you aren't a smart trader.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
LMAO.

Worry about your own.

I made a trade to a trade to a trade when I got my cue. I may not have a 10 cents in it after all my trades.

Ahh, another pool hall bottom feeder. Pump and dump, congratulations. You ended up winning the jackpot

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
LMAO.

Worry about your own.

No mama jokes?
Wanna take my lunch money?
Rumble at recess?

You bore me.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh, another pool hall bottom feeder. Pump and dump, congratulations. You ended up winning the jackpot

I didn't pump nor dump anything.

I paid people what they wanted for what they offered me...cash money...no bartering, no asking for a discount. I gave them what they wanted.

After several trades I wound up with a Jackpot and the trader was happy with what he got. So what it the problem? They offered the trade to me. I didn't ask them to trade. The trader then orders another Jackpot knowing who made them. So what do you know about anything, Einstein?

Just because I am smarter at trading than most of you, don't take it out on me.

If you are unable to "Move on up to the West Side", like The Jeffersons, that isn't my problem.

If you ever need to do some trading, call me and I'll give you some advice. I'll charge you though, I don't work for cheap.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I didn't pump nor dump anything.

I paid people what they wanted for what they offered me...cash money...no bartering, no asking for a discount. I gave them what they wanted.

After several trades I wound up with a Jackpot and the trader was happy with what he got. So what it the problem? They offered the trade to me. I didn't ask them to trade. The trader then orders another Jackpot knowing who made them. So what do you know about anything, Einstein?

Just because I am smarter at trading than most of you, don't take it out on me.

If you are unable to "Move on up to the West Side", like The Jeffersons, that isn't my problem.

If you ever need to do some trading, call me and I'll give you some advice. I'll charge you though, I don't work for cheap.

Anytime I need a lesson in trading away good cues for Schmelkes, you’ll be first on my list. Thanks for the lessons.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anytime I need a lesson in trading away good cues for Schmelkes, you’ll be first on my list. Thanks for the lessons.

Who said I traded a cue?

That's your problem.

You think you know what you are talking about, but you really don't.

You are one of those know-it-all who don't know much at all.

Last edited:

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hawaii Gymnastics Academy is back in session, what else are you going to shit on to justify your cheapness?

You enjoy mediocre cues that you can afford, you do you.

If Jim were an adult capable of critical thinking..."
If you were ever to poke your head in the NPR forum, you would soon discover that he does not
possess that facility. I don't know what to make of it, but the same people who parrot conspiracy
theories perpetrated by Fox News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Rush Limbaugh are the
same people who are defending deanoc. You would think that with all their experience exposing
conspiracies they would be able to easily spot deanoc's conspiracy to defraud the members here.

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And to think this all could have gone away so quickly with a simple apology.

Thanks to the intrepid fraudsters Dean and Glen for keeping us all entertained during our involuntary break from pool!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you were ever to poke your head in the NPR forum, you would soon discover that he does not possess that facility.
I don't know what to make of it, but the same people who parrot Fox News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Rush
Limbaugh conspiracy theories in the NPR forum are the same people who are defending deanoc. Apparently, they
are able to spot conspiracies everywhere--except where there is an actual conspiracy to defraud.

Oh, now I see why you got your panties in a bunch.

You don't like my politics.

If you want to talk politics, please do it in the other forum.

We are talking cues here.

Edit: Now, in looking back to NPR threads, I can see Shawn Armstrong is a Canadian who can't handle the AMERICAN politics in that forum, as well. Now I see why they are all on here trying to stir up some sort of ruckus with me, but it doesn't bother me. I can handle anything they can dish out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.