My instroke 3x5 buffalo case on e-bay

Hans@Work

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 "starting bid" + $40 s/h = already more expensive than the 3x5 InStroke being sold by KOINNKID on here.

Some pics of the inside might be helpful.

I'm seriously considering the one from KOINNKID, or possibly the custom JB Cases which are on sale right now ($275 for a 2x4, or $300 for a 3x5, which is an awesome price for a brand-new JB Case.)

Decisions, decisions... :(

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hans@Work said:
$200 "starting bid" + $40 s/h = already more expensive than the 3x5 InStroke being sold by KOINNKID on here.

I'm seriously considering the one from KOINNKID, or possibly the custom JB Cases which are on sale right now ($275 for a 2x4, or $300 for a 3x5, which is an awesome price for a brand-new JB Case.)

I was kind enough to add a little red to your collection there for hijacking this thread and slamming the seller's price. Most here consider that one of the worst things you can do in a person's sale thread. Enjoy.

Now bump to the top. Besides I have a Buffalo "Original" case that was made in Germany, not China where they are made today. If this case is German made, the price is not out of line and either way it is still a lot less than the price of a new one.

Good luck with the sale. If this is the German made Instroke, pm me with a pic of the "Instroke" brass plate.

Last edited:

AL-Slouch

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pretty sure these buffalo style instrokes are in higher demand/more popular than the other instrokes cases you see around the same price/cheaper.

Here is a picture of the brass plate:
MVC-393F.JPG

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
If you unsnap the cover over the handle(that you carry it with not the top) it will have a date like 13-02-2001 this is German febuary 13,2001 is when it was made!No date but leather made later in USA,if it is lined with fabric like the inside of the case it is made in Tiawan.All are good but the collectors want the ones made in Germany or USA!I have owned all 3 in the Buffalo and they are very well made!Good luck with the auction

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
rigmaster said:
If you unsnap the cover over the handle(that you carry it with not the top) it will have a date like 13-02-2001 this is German febuary 13,2001 is when it was made!No date but leather made later in USA,if it is lined with fabric like the inside of the case it is made in Tiawan.All are good but the collectors want the ones made in Germany or USA!I have owned all 3 in the Buffalo and they are very well made!Good luck with the auction
Rep 2 you for that excellent information.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Pictures of the inside?

Hans@Work said:

How would pictures of the inside help?He already said 3x5, it will have 3 big tubes 5 little tubes covered w fabric for excellent protection!He has the important picture thats the outside being covered with Buffalo THICK HIDE they cost $343 at the cheapest supplier on Ebay it would be made in Tiawan!Looking at the picture posted I see a nice patina that takes several years to happen which makes it at least USA probally made in Germany and would be worth as much as a new tiawanese case$343 IMO

AL-Slouch

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
rigmaster said:

The case is already sold but thanks for the info, i enjoy learning something new. Mine has the date 02-02-2001.