Indianapolis Now

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
In Indy for a few days. Call me if you want to meet up and play some, talk cases, gossip , whatever.....

405-693-0386

Scratch~

Registered
About 40 minutes south of you is Lag' Billiards. They wouldn't know what to do if you walk through the door. lol

millertime77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Indy

If your still in town Wednesday. I play league at John Wayne's they have bunch nice diamond tables. I would be interested checking out your rugged cases been thinking about buying a new case. But, I have never seen a JB case.

Never seen anyone play One Pocket at John Wayne's. They play of one pocket at Brickyard Billiard!

Scratch~

Registered
I was just thinking the same about John Wayn's. Tonight is an 8ball tournament for C players. Not a lot of money but there is a chance to win a couple hundred most times.
Friday's are open 9 ball tourney's
The 22nd is an open 10 ball tournament, got some pretty good players that bang around for cash in that one.
C'mon by~ If there isn't anything going on the owner would either play ya or set you up with someone to play for sure!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Looks like the weather is going to keep me from going out - it's bad enough as it is but hauling a trailer through the streets probably isn't going to be the best choice if I don't have to.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where you headed next? I am in champaign il

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk