How Would You Shoot This?

You are hooked and shooting the 3 ball.

000.jpg

111.jpg

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
No way you don't jump that unless jump cues are illegal and you can't use your break cue..... Even then some of the pros aren't using super LD shafts and can get over it full cue....

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Is it after the break? Also...are you ever going to post something that's isn't so difficult?:):rolleyes:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I can't reach the jump, I am coming off the bottom rail with left english and kick the 3 in.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Jack up, aim about a quarter diamond on the short rail, low left english will masse around
the 4-ball.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack up, aim about a quarter diamond on the short rail, low left english will masse around
the 4-ball.

Not much into masse or jump shots, but I will tell you this. If u are saying to use l left qhile masse around 4 ball they u are going to need to go back to the practice table , cause useing left will bring u in the wrong direction of the 3. So to answer the op question JUMP the 4 to pocket the 3 . Its a 80% to make jump.

TwoRailDave

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Definitely dig into the cue ball with low left english and kick off the back rail, curving around the 3. I usually bend this shot too much. It looks pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken Buddy Hall does that very thing in this game and makes the ball.

the 4-ball.

Not much into masse or jump shots, but I will tell you this. If u are saying to use l left qhile masse around 4 ball they u are going to need to go back to the practice table , cause useing left will bring u in the wrong direction of the 3. So to answer the op question JUMP the 4 to pocket the 3 . Its a 80% to make jump.

philly,

He's saying kick into the footrail with low-left and hit the 3 like that.

ONB

Is it after the break? Also...are you ever going to post something that's isn't so difficult?:):rolleyes:

It's obviously after the break:D. Just kidding:p. I will always specify any extenuating circumstances like "1st shot after the break" or answering a "pushout" after the break.

P.S. You want something easy? O.K., I'll find one for you:thumbup:

ONB

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would kick between the second and third diamond just past the 5 ball two rails into the 3 sending the 3 up table.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
If I can't jump.

Think I saw this by Buddy Hall - he actually bent the cueball with draw and pulled it off. These are somewhat hard to control and vary by table. I would jump it too.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would just jump it but since some of these have weird solutions how about 1 rail bank and kick it in or a 2 rail kick leading to a safe.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would push to the side rail then to the top rail close to the 8 ball leaving a cross corner bank and tough position on the 4. Of course, I'm playing 2 foul pushout! , so no jumping allowed!...lol
Pushout forever
If you want to duck (quack, quack ) play 1 hole

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would kick between the second and third diamond just past the 5 ball two rails into the 3 sending the 3 up table.

+1

Medium hard at second diamond to ckeck up and double corner.

For me, more doable than the kick around a ball with low inside/mini masse.

Although...I would like to have that shot....cooler for sure.:thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

It's a KICK masse.....you're coming off the SHORT rail.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would push to the side rail then to the top rail close to the 8 ball leaving a cross corner bank and tough position on the 4. Of course, I'm playing 2 foul pushout! , so no jumping allowed!...lol
Pushout forever
If you want to duck (quack, quack ) play 1 hole

Duck's a birrrrrd.