D.C. pool suggestions

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Hey DC area AZer's. Are there any nice bar/pool rooms around the DC area that a pool traveler has to check out? Vacationing next week there and will want to play some bar pool and drink a few beers in a clean, safe, nice place. Diamond tables are preferred but a sweet place with others will work. I'm staying in a hotel near the National Mall area if that helps with suggestions. Thanks for any help.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven’t been there in awhile but I remember Buffalo Billiards and Bedrock Billiards were noce rooms. Bedrock was actually a nice bar but they really took great care of their tables.

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool Rooms DC area

Hi
We have all the rooms listed including table info: sizes, counts and brands(as info comes in), with room amenities, tournament/league availability and more....
The App is free and system is also available on desktop/mobile.
Hope it is useful to you!
Have a fun trip
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jlcomp45

Registered
Bedrock Billards was a great hall when I was there in June - nice people and a friendly 1 pocket game.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey DC area AZer's. Are there any nice bar/pool rooms around the DC area that a pool traveler has to check out? Vacationing next week there and will want to play some bar pool and drink a few beers in a clean, safe, nice place. Diamond tables are preferred but a sweet place with others will work. I'm staying in a hotel near the National Mall area if that helps with suggestions. Thanks for any help.

No Diamonds in or near the city, but 100% go to Bedrock. Very well maintained Diamonds and $10 to $15 Uber from the mall. But league will take up the tables on Monday and Tuesday.

You'd have a pretty even game against Filipino Jimmie in 9-ball or 1-pocket. He'll play for social or serious stakes. Just tell him I sent you.

Cory

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Thanks for the ideas guys. I won't have my cue so probably just some social/drinking pool.:)