Pool Media, Broadcasters, and Live Streamers

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to cha-cha. In fact, I like to dance, and I'm pretty good at it. Always have been.

A pool player who pays his or her own way is entitled to their lifestyle, especially when the entire audience surrounds his table every time he shoots.

Let's just put the cards on the table instead of doing the cha-cha. The post was directed at my husband, Keith McCready. The person who made the post has been tail-gating me on this forum for years now. Most times, I do ignore it and consider the source. In fact, I received three PMs about this thread, about that person's post, letting me know what they thought of that member. I also received a couple PMs from those who wanted to know who it was I was writing about. This little thread generated quite a fuss. I should know better than to post on AzBilliards. Not sure why I do anymore. I like the news page, but the Discussion Forum has deteriorated over the years as far as content in my opinion.

Rip me apart if you don't like me or my words, but do not go after my other half for the sole reason to attack me. This is, in my opinion, troll-like, but that is what this member does to me and every single thing I write on this forum. Sadly, this forum has a couple members like this that seem to get pleasure when they go after others on threads, mocking their words, ridiculing their opinions and thoughts. It's not just me on the receiving end, sad to say. I read it happening to others too by the same members.

So you can support the troll in his endeavor to write a cryptic post against my other half, and I will be careful when responding to your posts in the future.

What a great way to start my Christmas morning. Thank you for the holiday cheer.

Well I'm sorry to hear that , hope you and Kieth are having a Merry Christmas ,, I love to watch Kieth play along with a lot of others who got character, however it's not up to me whether they play or not and I do think they have the right to deny anyone for behavior outside the arena ,, people get fired everyday for postings on social media sites it's simply the world we live in today ,,

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I like to cha-cha. In fact, I like to dance, and I'm pretty good at it. Always have been.

A pool player who pays his or her own way is entitled to their lifestyle, especially when the entire audience surrounds his table every time he shoots.

Let's just put the cards on the table instead of doing the cha-cha. The post was directed at my husband, Keith McCready. The person who made the post has been tail-gating me on this forum for years now. Most times, I do ignore it and consider the source. In fact, I received three PMs about this thread, about that person's post, letting me know what they thought of that member. I also received a couple PMs from those who wanted to know who it was I was writing about. This little thread generated quite a fuss. I should know better than to post on AzBilliards. Not sure why I do anymore. I like the news page, but the Discussion Forum has deteriorated over the years as far as content in my opinion.

Rip me apart if you don't like me or my words, but do not go after my other half for the sole reason to attack me. This is, in my opinion, troll-like, but that is what this member does to me and every single thing I write on this forum. Sadly, this forum has a couple members like this that seem to get pleasure when they go after others on threads, mocking their words, ridiculing their opinions and thoughts. It's not just me on the receiving end, sad to say. I read it happening to others too by the same members.

So you can support the troll in his endeavor to write a cryptic post against my other half, and I will be careful when responding to your posts in the future.

What a great way to start my Christmas morning. Thank you for the holiday cheer.

I have NEVER had a problem with Keith, or anything he may or may not have done. I'm in the camp that believes a person should be able to live their life the way they want to.

This whole getting somebody fired for saying something you dont like is what I have a problem with. Block the person, send them a nasty message telling them how you feel, hell, you could even send them constructive criticism letting them know people take offense and they could lose their job.

The point with my original post was that when somebody has the title PROFESSIONAL POOL PLAYER they represent the sport/game and if you want to hold one person accountable for something that didnt happen during a Professional event, then all PROFESSIONAL people should be held accountable.

Lets get something else straight. I agree with you on some posts and I disagree with you on others. I have stated many times I enjoy a good number of your posts, pics, thoughts, etc.

The victim card works less and less everytime. I get plenty of messages about you too, but I dont bring that up. Does getting messages somehow make you right? There are a lot of people who kiss your butt because of who you date, that's fine. Just dont think it makes you right.

Again, I do enjoy a lot of your posts and contributions, and it has nothing to do with Keith, you add a lot to the forum all on your own. I just don't agree with "everything" you say.

Did you notice I didnt call you a troll or any other names, or try to make it look like your opinion doesnt matter because you're not a pro player. Or that you hang out in the corner of a poolroom drooling over pro players?
Jason

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have NEVER had a problem with Keith, or anything he may or may not have done. I'm in the camp that believes a person should be able to live their life the way they want to.

This whole getting somebody fired for saying something you dont like is what I have a problem with. Block the person, send them a nasty message telling them how you feel, hell, you could even send them constructive criticism letting them know people take offense and they could lose their job.

The point with my original post was that when somebody has the title PROFESSIONAL POOL PLAYER they represent the sport/game and if you want to hold one person accountable for something that didnt happen during a Professional event, then all PROFESSIONAL people should be held accountable.

Lets get something else straight. I agree with you on some posts and I disagree with you on others. I have stated many times I enjoy a good number of your posts, pics, thoughts, etc.

The victim card works less and less everytime. I get plenty of messages about you too, but I dont bring that up. Does getting messages somehow make you right? There are a lot of people who kiss your butt because of who you date, that's fine. Just dont think it makes you right.

Again, I do enjoy a lot of your posts and contributions, and it has nothing to do with Keith, you add a lot to the forum all on your own. I just don't agree with "everything" you say.

Did you notice I didnt call you a troll or any other names, or try to make it look like your opinion doesnt matter because you're not a pro player. Or that you hang out in the corner of a poolroom drooling over pro players?
Jason
don’t think she was talking about you, so your implosion was over nothing.

JC

Coos Cues
So who is the original offender this thread was started about anyway?

If someone knows the name of this vulgar person please write it here in this thread started about him.

Otherwise take your cryptic gripe session back to social media PM where it belongs.

JC