USPS lost goods

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always read stories on here about lost cues in shipping. Has anyone ever had any success retrieving them? I just bought some wood and the box was damaged, 3 beautiful pieces are gone! Is it a lost cause trying to track these down? Any advice? Thanks mike

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You'll need to contact your local post office and maybe they'll be able to help.

You just never know. I believe there is a form to fill out and you'll need to describe what's missing.

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that’s something positive to focus on. I will contact the usps Tuesday... of course over a holiday weekend this sh*t happens

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The shipper insured the package right? Just get the missing goods replaced financially and move on.

If he didn't insure, have him send you the cash out of his pocket for poorly packing

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that’s something positive to focus on. I will contact the usps Tuesday... of course over a holiday weekend this sh*t happens

You can go to USPS.com and there will probably be something on there about what

you can do. .My USPS shipping has been great. .A lot of the stories on the

internet that I read----it's usually poor packaging by the shipper and I don't blame USPS.

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shipper insured the package right? Just get the missing goods replaced financially and move on.

If he didn't insure, have him send you the cash out of his pocket for poorly packing

Yes USPS 2 day priority should be insured. I’m sure I’ll get some cash back but I’d really like the wood back. I was just curious if anyone has had luck actually getting the goods back instead

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You can go to USPS.com and there will probably be something on there about what

you can do. .My USPS shipping has been great. .A lot of the stories on the

internet that I read----it's usually poor packaging by the shipper and I don't blame USPS.

Poor handling and probably a little too much weight for flat rate box as well

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Push 1 for Spanish, push 2 for English. Please don't hang up. Your call is very important to us. ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Did you know you can buy postage stamps at any of our USPS locations? Just a reminder that we'll be closed for Labor Day. If you're calling about mailing junk mail, push 5. Does your package contain anything hazardous, liquid or perishable? Regulations prohibit mailing explosives, snake venom and bull sperm. ♫♫♫♫♫ Consider a career with USPS. Must be able to walk slowly. Please hold while we transfer your call to an associate in India. ♫♫♫♫♫

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you probably want weight ( and need it) at everything you do.