Spaming on the main forum

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
[QUOTE Spamming: Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site.

Maybe I'm wrong but by the definition above if anyone wants Dean to continue to post it wouldn't be unsolicited and therefore would not be considered Spam. And by the same definition anyone who comments on anything other than the origional solicited post would be considered the Spam. And since my post is on something other than Dean's apology I guess it is Spam
Sorry for my Spam[/QUOTE]

There is also another consideration.....some of us don’t mind spam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It became spam to me when i clicked on the thread. My mistake to have viewed the thread. I am no longer viewing deanoc threads to avoid being spammed

Spamming: Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site.

Bye........

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I looked at the rules here..at least I think I found the complete set, and was surprised there was no rule against selling in the main or gallery sections.

Sent from the future.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does this meanI am exonerated.
I wasn't spamming after all

thank you logical !!!

on a serious note,I intend to make a full apology

and explanation of myself tomorrow with regard to jackpot marketing and production issue

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Does this meanI am exonerated.
I wasn't spamming after all

thank you logical !!!

on a serious note,I intend to make a full apology

and explanation of myself tomorrow with regard to jackpot marketing and production issue

Right now, when it comes your and Jack’s affairs....the only thing I’m concerned about
is Jack’s wife....if your cue dealings takes precedence in other people’s thoughts....
....put them on the back burner....as they should.

May a blessing fall on the Potter household.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The issue with Jcks wife is a strange one
Her illness has not been specifically diagnosed,cancer and other issues
last wek when I saw her she had a tube in her nose and a most foul
thing being done
the next day she was released from the hospital,only to re admitted almost the exact moment that you asked about her
jack was actually driving into the emergency parking lot,he probably knew little about what was causing her pain,but my wife said Jack sounded concerned and shook up.

All that we know is that prayer to god for them is appreciated.

thank you for your concern for Jack and pam

I just heard this news and doubt I will hear anymore anytime soon