bonus ball

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I see nothing about it but heard it starts tomorrow...I know this cause fatboy wants to bet it.

Can someone post up a couple details about when its happening and how to watch it please?

Thanks in advance

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bonus Ball

Mike, Its a free stream every Thurs. nite starts at 6pm Pacific time on wpbltv.com i believe. Earl's team vs Johnny's team. Thursday's are free the rest of the weekend can be purchased.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Mike, Its a free stream every Thurs. nite starts at 6pm Pacific time on wpbltv.com i believe. Earl's team vs Johnny's team. Thursday's are free the rest of the weekend can be purchased.

Very nice I'm gonna tune in....I wanna see the vibe and competition

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
I see nothing about it but heard it starts tomorrow...I know this cause fatboy wants to bet it.

Can someone post up a couple details about when its happening and how to watch it please?

Thanks in advance

Use AZbilliards.com front page !

Simple.

:cool:

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmm... do you have to sign up on the website? I know it's a few minutes away yet but when i hit play it says "ID not found on server".

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Ummmmm whats going on with the stream, cant botch the first stream like come on sonnnnnnnnn

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah, I see now it has played something... says it will be starting shorty. No more error message so that's good.

I did not register either, just for anyone else who is wondering if you have to.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stream will start shortly

This is the msg I am getting and it's not changed yet, hope things will be up and running soon.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Ah, I see now it has played something... says it will be starting shorty. No more error message so that's good.

I did not register either, just for anyone else who is wondering if you have to.

I haven't joined or registerd on the site, but it's saying the same thing for me. "The Match Will Be Starting Shortly".

Originally I had that "ID server" error while the counter was ticking down, but once it hit zero, that cleaned up.

I'm guessin' that they're running a bit behind.