billiard posters?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there any posters of Jennifer Barretta or anastasia luppova playing pool?

I had to see what the other two posts were like, not as much fun LOL

Although black cloth, ick I think it's pretty much universal that is the worst cloth color to play on.

There are probably plenty of pictures in billiards magazines and online you can make bigger and print out. Or go to NY and take a picture with Jennifer in person ;)

meopilite

Registered
Although black cloth said:
I choose black because it matches the room very well. I dont mind playing on black cloth. Besides, the pool table was free, my employer paid for it (part of my bonus).

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I choose black because it matches the room very well. I dont mind playing on black cloth. Besides, the pool table was free, my employer paid for it (part of my bonus).

Yes black is one of those "match the room" colors, but not a color that players pick, it's too dark and you can't see angles, contact points or the pockets very well. Black and Red I think were put in as the worst colors to get for playing real pool on (meaning not a table just as decoration or banging balls around with friends when they come over). Red is too stressful on the eyes to look at and black just hides too much.

Interesting you got a pool table as a bonus LOL, do you work for a retailer that sells tables?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Yes black is one of those "match the room" colors, but not a color that players pick, it's too dark and you can't see angles, contact points or the pockets very well. Black and Red I think were put in as the worst colors to get for playing real pool on (meaning not a table just as decoration or banging balls around with friends when they come over). Red is too stressful on the eyes to look at and black just hides too much.

Interesting you got a pool table as a bonus LOL, do you work for a retailer that sells tables?

In one thread, you knocked his post count and are knocking his choices. Do you wake up and decide to be this much of a jerk, or does it just come naturally?

He asked if you had any posters, you probably don't so why did you post?

To meopolite, In regards to posters, I'll send you links to some of the higher end billiard photographers - I'm sure they can sell you a digital image that you can have printed in photo size