Remember me??

Slingshot 14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jamaica Joes in Midwest City Oklahoma. Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland, seems like maybe 10 yrs ago. My wife and I had a blast. Two days of great pool..

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hey Mark, welcome back. Give me your wholesale prices for your books and I'll get them out to my dealers around the globe :)

Anyone that mentions me in a book, no matter how minor it be, I will market till the cows come home. Even the guys who don't use my last name, like you :) LOL

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Yes I do and I attended one of Nick Varner's clinics at Corey Harper's. Good to hear from you Mark.

Chris

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Mark, welcome back. Give me your wholesale prices for your books and I'll get them out to my dealers around the globe :)

Anyone that puts me in a book I will market till the cows come home. Even the guys who don't use my last name, like you :) LOL

It begs the question, RJ.

Was it the Magic Chalk, or your pool skills that got you in the book?

Or hey, maybe it is your warm personality that got you there. :thumbup:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It begs the question, RJ.

Was it the Magic Chalk, or your pool skills that got you in the book?

Or hey, maybe it is your warm personality that got you there. :thumbup:

Great point Dave, that SOB didn't even plug Magic Chalk in the chapter I'm mentioned in, lol.

Actually, it was a funny story about Mark, Buddy and Nick coming to my house after a pool clinic at a local pool hall after a big thunder storm just hit the area :) Hey, buy the book and find out more, I can't just give it away :) LOL

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Thank you all for the kind words and welcoming me back. Like I said I'm easing my way back and have some great plans and ideas. Well I think they are great :) Thanks again for the support.

Mark.