What's the weakest part of your game

Pangit

Banned
Length of the table straight in shot's off the rail, or "needing" to slow roll the cue ball length of the table? I hate slow rolling the white. "Table roll" often comes into play, even on the finest Brunswick table.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its the part right after I pick up the cue..:thumbup:
Honestly, its my break. Inconsistant, and the cue ball
is all over the place. I really need to work on it.

Luvthegame

Registered
I have two major weaknesses. The first is safety play. Just don't practice it enough. The second is when I need to use a power stroke. Upto medium power, my stroke is staight and true. When I crank up the power, I trend to use a wrist flip and lose any consistancy hitting the cue ball exactly where I need to.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Closing the game out.

I'll run 4-6 balls nicely, good shape/leaves, everything going pretty much accoriding to my plan. Then I'll screw up closing it out.

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
shooting on the rail, knowing when to duck...and actually executing a good safety shot.

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
After over 60 years playing, when faced with a shot I have to hit hard and juice up to make the ball and get good position I still sometimes go for it w/o looking to make sure I make the ball and leave myself a longer shot. Out of every 10 shots I miss I bet half of them are for this reason. Johnnyt

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The break and finishing a run. I can be in perfect position at the end of the game and blow it with the best of them. More in tourneys than for cash.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Inconsistency.

There are times when I can run off 6-7 racks in a row and then there are times I'm lucky if I can run one rack. I think it all comes down to concentration though. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping my mind on the game.

skybitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the nerves, and break. cue ball always going out of the table when im trying to give it all my strength.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Getting accurate cue ball position off of thin cut rail shots is my biggest weakness..... but I'm working on it!