my wife put her foot down

pocketsplitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife only gets mad if I gamble with alcohol in me. But understandably it's because i always wager my watch collection before she slaps me a few times and reminds me that if I lost my watches gambling, sober me would quit Pool entirely. So I love her for helping me stay in the game lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found a hat the other day, It was new. I'm gonna say that some wife threw it out of the car or made her husband do it.

It said, "Wives are like diapers, "they are always on your ass & sometimes full of shit". I have to say that my wife saw the hat & I was embarrassed. The hat is soon gonna find a new home. I have a friend that collects hats.

True Story...

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My X wife hated when I gambled...she thought I owed her something, I bought her a new broom and paid for her flying lessons....:D

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Post a picture of the Hundo or it never happened':rotflmao1:

Rob.M

Any pictures of the winnings?

A lotta of them Texas ranchers don't want Dean near their horses....

IMG_3708.JPG

...don't want 'em choking to death.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same

My wife doesn't mind me gambling as I usually win.

Like most on here, she doesn't say much when I lose, but she wants a cut when I win....:rolleyes:

I think of it like paying dues. Once she gets her percentage, she is happy.

Ken

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife could care less either way. Even when I go to Vegas in July for the tourney, she never asks how much I won or lost either at pool, or the craps table.

My wife is in the Webster dictionary under "tight wad". She never ever gambles and seldom spends money on anything, but she never asks me about money unless it's time to pay the bills to make sure there is enough in my account to cover them. Strange as hell that someone so tight with money, never asks me about what I won or lost.

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She never complains but when I win over 100$ playing pool she does say "so where are we eating tomorrow?" with a big grin on her face.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
june doesn't care if i play

she just doesn't want me to play cheap pool

it is just a case of her being right