LIVE-Bustamante vs Pagulayan One Pocket Race to 24 April 21-23RD 2020

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I watched today, these games will likely continue to be fast. Alex has no desire to out-move Busty. He’s going to fire at his hole, if there is even the slightest window of opportunity.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is LIVE!!!!
Larry Schwartz & Ray Hansen doing commentary
Match is starting now
Tune in for some World Class One Pocket ��
Two Hall of Fame Legends Battle it out.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 353

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Match Going On Now LIVE!!!!
Tune in for some World Class One Pocket 😃
Two Hall of Fame Legends Battle it out.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 319

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
15-11, Alex sold out at a really bad time for almost no reason, I think he wants to just get to tomorrow.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I’ve seen, Alex sees this as an exhibition. It’s great for the fans. For those of us who bet on him, not so much. LOL

ElKabong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy sitting in my profile pic, that's the guy I'd bet on.
Go em both trapped in a poker game a while back...lol

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that it was the next to the last game when one of the most bizarre things I have seen happen on a pool table occurred. Busty on 7 with a ball in his pocket Alex tries to take him out and mistakenly makes Busty's ball. Busty wins---but no Alex miraculously scratches in the side pocket!! 2 balls are spotted and Busty hits them decently but does not make either ball. Whereupon Alex makes a bank from well below the side pocket and with a beautiful cue ball got perfect shape on two balls that sat on Busty's side of the table only a foot and a half or so off the cushion for a crazy 3 ball out. 180 degree switch in 3 minutes. That alone was worth the money spent on the stream and I still have a day to go. They have been fun to watch. Not sterling but fun.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that it was the next to the last game when one of the most bizarre things I have seen happen on a pool table occurred. Busty on 7 with a ball in his pocket Alex tries to take him out and mistakenly makes Busty's ball. Busty wins---but no Alex miraculously scratches in the side pocket!! 2 balls are spotted and Busty hits them decently but does not make either ball. Whereupon Alex makes a bank from well below the side pocket and with a beautiful cue ball got perfect shape on two balls that sat on Busty's side of the table only a foot and a half or so off the cushion for a crazy 3 ball out. 180 degree switch in 3 minutes. That alone was worth the money spent on the stream and I still have a day to go. They have been fun to watch. Not sterling but fun.

I agree, very bizarre turn of events in that game for sure!

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
15-11, Alex sold out at a really bad time for almost no reason, I think he wants to just get to tomorrow.
Yea I noticed a few shots like that which seemed uncharacteristic of him. Like he isn't really giving it 100%... maybe it's because he knows he has already been beaten, that's my guess anyway.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JMHO but I don't think there is enough on the line for Alex to give 100%. Not bashing, just stating my thoughts.. and exactly why I wouldn't bet on this match. Put $50K in the middle and I would bet on Alex :)

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I’m convinced by watching it live that Alex planned that scratch 100%. Which is odd. Do they play that he can’t jump the ball off the table to foul?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is what make 1p such a great game, isn't it?

Another thing I really like: making ALL the balls left on the table in one inning. That really makes an opponent re-evaluate.

well, at least the scrubs like me. I wouldn't pretend a pool bully like the Pags would be bothered too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4DR61_D4ME