Brunswick Soho

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spend a lot a time on a Gold Crown and I’m not sure the Soho would feel the same. It looks a little light. At $4,699 it’s not cheap. Limit 5.

EA09AB69-E8E9-476B-B28F-8E4D0CE60A4C.jpeg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Solid hardwood frame?....I wouldn't touch it...without some extra support...it’ll sag.
....a Gold Crown is almost 1.300 pounds...that thing looks like I could shove it around

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
A pool table that's a dining table and maybe even a fallout shelter.
You can have a great car or a great boat...pick one or you get this.
3ff626ca1a07418366ea139e25258954.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the idea is for people that do not have a rec room but have a large dinning room can have the best of both worlds. But I think what you get is a so so pool table and a so so dining room table, and of course ping pong. The Beverly Hillbillies made this famous.

2237B8B9-0DFE-4529-AE08-3C544F3F331D.jpeg

Last edited:

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m surprised they used a Billiard table. A pool table would have pockets in order go hold your drink ��

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I’m surprised they used a Billiard table. A pool table would have pockets in order go hold your drink ��
If we insist on trying to apply logic to a fictitious family of television hillbillies, then just for the record: They bought the place furnished.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m confused, Elly Mae.....they call this a three cushion table....
...but I’m seeing four of the damn thangs

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks so much- extremely funny video and brings back memories of when things were a bit simpler in life- and we could all laugh at ourselves and outrageous situations. Comedy could be real clean and very funny!