OB Cues has a new product

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
OB Cues will be exhibiting at the 2016 BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Expo in Schaumburg, IL next week from July 13th to July 15th. If you are attending, please stop by the OB Cues booth #607.

We have a VERY cool new product that we will be unveiling at the show. For more information on the event please visit http://www.bcasummit.com/

Please note that this event is not open to the public. It is our annual industry trade show.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB Cues will be exhibiting at the 2016 BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Expo in Schaumburg, IL next week from July 13th to July 15th. If you are attending, please stop by the OB Cues booth #607.

We have a VERY cool new product that we will be unveiling at the show. For more information on the event please visit http://www.bcasummit.com/

Please note that this event is not open to the public. It is our annual industry trade show.

Is it bigger than a breadbox? :grin:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Show us what it is...just for AZerz
We won't tell anyone, I promise.
If I do you can revoke my account.

Is it a new line of cues?
I really liked that 4-point OB-160 Spectre, very nice cue

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

I can't wait.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
d85461e4e99445a6bf0f65cf44a1f74a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Show us what it is...just for AZerz
We won't tell anyone, I promise.
If I do you can revoke my account.

Is it a new line of cues?
I really liked that 4-point OB-160 Spectre, very nice cue

We will have some new cues there but the 'new product' is not a cue.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would you tell us there's a new product to be showcased at the event, but then not tell us here and inform us that the event is not public as well? Don't really mean this in a negative way but this is an interesting approach to advertising.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Why would you tell us there's a new product to be showcased at the event, but then not tell us here and inform us that the event is not public as well? Don't really mean this in a negative way but this is an interesting approach to advertising.

Fair comment. Please note that there are many members on this forum that work in the industry that will be attending the BCA Expo. AZ is one of the ways that we can reach out to them quickly and easily. I mentioned that it was not open to the public so that anyone that doesn't work in the industry doesn't try to attend the event and then be disappointed that they are not allowed in.

We will be letting everyone on AZ know what the product is next week. Just wanted to create a little buzz for this product as we have been working on it for 14 months now to get it ready for market.