African Blackwood

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have for sale, 1 African Blackwood square. The square is absolutely beautiful, with a pleasing tap tone. There is some VERY minor sapwood on one side, that will turn out. The dimensions of the square are as follows: 19+ inches long X 1.625" X 1.75 inches. Plenty of meat on this bone ;). You don't see these come around often, as the wood in this quality, is becoming increasingly rare.
SOLD PENDING PAYMENTI do not/will not ship internationally. This piece will ship ONLY within the lower 48 ConUSA.

If you want the piece, respond in this thread. The first person to express interest, will have first chance to complete the deal. I will be listing other offerings, in short order. If you have dealt with me before, then you know that I stand behind what I sell. No disappointments here. Customer satisfaction is top priority.
Thank you for looking.
Joe P

Having trouble with pics, again! UGH!!! I will try to fix this. I PM'ed the Boss. I will see what he says. In the meantime, I can send pics via email. Just PM me. No problem.

Last edited: