I sure do hope that...

sausage

Banned
Oh heck, might as well cut Harriman some slack, he's mentally ill.

LOL! and ya know, something tells me that it's not just john with which danny has issues. i'll wager that most of the pool world wants to see him disappear.

John has been on here for the last few months with nothing but good things to say and even answering questions about why he played a pattern a certain way in one of his videos.

precisely! i'm thrilled to have john here at AZ. everything was perking along just fine until harriman started with some loony-tune BS.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
... this forum can get back on topic.

This forum is supposed to be about 14.1 - sharing knowledge - experiences - tips and strategies - etc.

For a very long time we all did our part to keep this forum on topic and create the most in-depth library of pool knowledge.

No moderator is assigned to this forum because in the past, we never needed one. Too bad things have changed.

Am I alone in this assessment, or does everybody enjoy the type of stuff that is being generated in this forum recently?

It's nice to have you back, David. You are saying what a lot of us are thinking.

The point is Danny hijacked a thread that had nothing to do with him. John has been on here for the last few months with nothing but good things to say and even answering questions about why he played a pattern a certain way in one of his videos.

Blaming them equally for what has happen is absurd. John just defended himself for the cheap shots Danny took on a thread that had nothing to do with "Danny Harriman".

Has Danny Harriman ever come on this forum to do anything other than take shots at John, promote his video sales or complain how the UPA screwed him over? Has he offered to help anybody with their game? has he watched anybodys videos and commented on them as John has?

If some of you think this is a two way street you must be blind, if Danny never would have hijacked this thread John would still be talking about pool and not Harriman.

You are 100% right, Bill, that Danny hijacked the thread. The thread was all about how impressed Mark Wilson was with John's knowledge of 14.1, and all of a sudden, ignoring his mother's advice, there stood Danny, trying to tear down John. Now Danny did not even stay on point. He did not talk about John's knowledge of 14.1 patterns. He just appeared to be jealous that John was being praised and decided to berate him.

However, Blackjack's point is that this subforum has turned into too much back and forth insulting and challenging and woofing that has nothing to do with the reason most of us check in. Straight Pool.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
If I'm initially interested in a thread, but don't like the direction it takes...I stop reading it. Case in point....c-ya.

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... this forum can get back on topic.

This forum is supposed to be about 14.1 - sharing knowledge - experiences - tips and strategies - etc.

For a very long time we all did our part to keep this forum on topic and create the most in-depth library of pool knowledge.

No moderator is assigned to this forum because in the past, we never needed one. Too bad things have changed.

Am I alone in this assessment, or does everybody enjoy the type of stuff that is being generated in this forum recently?

Blackjack: You have through this forum given me 14.1 knowledge I would never know. Thank you

14.1 forum is intended for players who love the game to be pure. I wish people would take their drama to the main or NPR forums.