Pool Hall Rewards Program

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
It's seems almost every business out there has a "Rewards" Program theses days. Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, pretty soon I expect my dry cleaner to be issuing a card with their logo and a magnetic strip.

Is anyone aware of any Pool Hall/Billiard Club who has an existing Rewards Program and how it works?
Thanx! -Z-

Last edited:

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I've never owned a room but I've ran businesses and discount/loyalty cards have always worked well for me.

nbkvig2

Pool Hall Owner
We have an in-house VIP program where we offer 3 tiers of membership. They all come with 20% off (as long as there is a balance in the card). Basically it's just a card to keep balance in (we don't charge a service fee) and they swipe the card each time as they pay and once they run out, they'll recharge to continue enjoying the benefit of 20% off.

Customers love it because it's convenient and they get a discount for being a regular.

The three tiers of membership that we offer each comes with different sign-up bonuses. For example $20, $100, $200 etc. coupons that can be given out to friends or family or used for themselves.

Or you can give out things gears or even cues as a sign up bonus.

The set up is fairly easy you just need to get a card reader and implement it with your POS system.

There is currently a company that offers Rewards Loyalty Program, most of our surrounding merchants use "Five Stars". Not sure if it's applicable to your area but they seem to be legit.

Anyhow, how that helps, if you have any questions specifically, feel free to PM.

Willi Makaball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The room I play at uses "FIVESTARS.COM" rewards. You get a point for every dollar you spend, and some times double point. The add in free drinks and table time on top of it. With the points you get you can get drinks, food and merchandise.
I kind of like it , because when the tally my purchases, they see the total and know that I do spend money there ,
They use to use a card system of play 10 hours get a free hour, but have changed to this new system.