Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Most trolls do not realize that at some point, they can pursued by Law Enforcement based on the formal complaint filed by the forum owner. Doesn't happen a lot but does happen with trolls that keep coming back over and over.

You've been warned.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, I never played with a Jackpot cue. People called me a Troll, for so many years, that I thought I would give it a try for once. It was fun, lol.

Honestly though, that was maybe the only lie that I have ever posted on here. Other then my screen names, after Justinb386.

So you get on here and lie and troll, thanks for the confirmation.

What type of car do you own Justin?

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, now you are referring to a thread I must have created around 9 years ago.

The Baklava was horrible, and overly sweet, and when I told the owner that I did not like it, in the nicest possible way, she had a really bad attitude about it, and told me that "we do not take things back". Well, I was a daily customer of hers for around a year, and that was the 1st time I had ever complained about anything. I must have spent like $400 in her bakery in the past, but she lost all my future business over a $2 sale.

No Justin. She just didn't want you in her store anymore. Your money wasn't worth all the bullshit she had to put up with from you. You weren't wanted there and you are not wanted here. You have issues. Go someplace else and deal with them.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I wonder why you were banned, Was it for Trolling threads, and being rude and nasty to the OP?

I joined this forum, because I loved chatting about pool cues, and talking about pool topics.

Never once did I ever get on someones thread to bash them, made fun of them, or get nasty with them. That is what I consider to be the true meaning of an Internet Troll.

It really is too bad that this is the only good pool forum on the entire internet, because there are way too many mean, nasty, and hateful people on here.

Yeah, you're so nice. You wanted a shaft for $50. You sold a cue that you were gifted, and you were specifically told to not sell the cue. You keep skirting forum rules about multiple IDs....and that's a forum rule. It's in red. That rule doesn't mean you can only have one ACTIVE account at a time. When your current account gets banned, that's still your account. When you create another account to post, you are now in possession of two accounts - one is banned. So.....now that you know that, you have violated forum rules at least 4 times in the past 3 days.

Anything else I can clear up for you? Basic human hygiene? How to not take EVERY comment made, personally? I'd suggest a book, but they cost money, and Amazon really doesn't do trades, or nickel and dime on their prices. So, you won't be able to get the $12 book for $2.99.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Lol, I never played with a Jackpot cue. People called me a Troll, for so many years, that I thought I would give it a try for once. It was fun, lol.

Honestly though, that was maybe the only lie that I have ever posted on here. Other then my screen names, after Justinb386.

Shit....this is our fault, based on the above statements. We have been calling him an idiot for so long. He was just "giving it a try".

Keep deflecting. This isn't about me. I'm not the one whining on here. You are.

Keep it between the lines. We're discussing you and your need for validation.

Keep going. This is better than I could ever have expected.

You guys are the ones who love to go onto an OP's thread, and change the topic of discussion.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are taking the spotlight away from what is really important here- the Pool Playing Fisherman’s Fund of Greater Tampa Bay. Other people want free shit here too buddy. It’s time for you to move on. I suggest you ban yourself.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Again, who's post did I ever Troll?

What is your meaning of a Troll?

Please read the meaning of an internet troll, because I do not think you understand what an internet troll even is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

https://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia/term/internet-troll

Look at the very title of the thread you started. Under the false account you created yesterday, got banned, and are now replying with your second false account, using emotional arguments filled with name calling. Calling someone "mean" when they're just being honest, is trolling.

You are taking the spotlight away from what is really important here- the Pool Playing Fisherman’s Fund of Greater Tampa Bay. Other people want free shit here too buddy. It’s time for you to move on. I suggest you ban yourself.

I come on here to chat about pool cues, and pool related stuff, NOT to try to get anything for free.

I am so tired of repeating myself.

How many free cues do you think people gave me?

Don't just make assumptions.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I think it’s a New Balance, not sure what color.

Guys, let's keep the socioeconomic comments to ourselves. I don't care about his financial situation, and it should really never enter the conversation. Stick to the points at hand - he has lied, mislead, and misrepresented. Everything else is irrelevant. It gets cheap and petty - that's his world, not ours.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I come on here to chat about pool cues, and pool related stuff, NOT to try to get anything for free.

I am so tired of repeating myself.

How many free cues do you think people gave me?

Don't just make assumptions.

If the answer is more than 0, and the understanding was that you weren't to sell it, then you're a scammer. Exhibit A.

If the answer is more than 0, and the understanding was that you weren't to sell it, then you're a scammer. Exhibit A.

No, that was not the understanding. And I did not receive it for free. I paid $50 for it. And it was not for the purpose of reselling it. I was honestly without a cue, and was looking for something cheap to shoot with. I was not being cheap, I was just practically broke. I offered what I had. I never expected any offers of cues worth more then what I was offering. I asked for maybe an old beat up cheap sneaky pete, not for a Joss or anything high end.

I was never told that "I will only send you this cue if you promise to never sell it".