Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

Guys, let's keep the socioeconomic comments to ourselves. I don't care about his financial situation, and it should really never enter the conversation. Stick to the points at hand - he has lied, mislead, and misrepresented. Everything else is irrelevant. It gets cheap and petty - that's his world, not ours.

Those are just your opinions. They are not facts.

I have never lied, mislead, or misrepresented anything that I ever sold on here.

If you are referring to my WTB adds, that the above is the honest truth for those as well.

Other then that, I have always tried my best to treat people with respect on here, and I have never trolled anyone's posts.

I never Scammed anyone either.

Other then that, you are just posting your personal opinions and assumptions about me.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
No, that was not the understanding. And I did not receive it for free. I paid $50 for it. And it was not for the purpose of reselling it. I was honestly without a cue, and was looking for something cheap to shoot with. I was not being cheap, I was just practically broke. I offered what I had. I never expected any offers of cues worth more then what I was offering. I asked for maybe an old beat up cheap sneaky pete, not for a Joss or anything high end.

I was never told that "I will only send you this cue if you promise to never sell it".

Con men live for loopholes.

You're right. You aren't a scammer. You're a snake. Better?

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Whatever your name is, why didn't you take my advice to find that big-tittied blonde and a joint? You would have had a life altering experience that changed you forever. You might have quit AZB forever to pursue more blondes and blunts -- just imagine, there is something out there finer, and so much more rewarding, than your AZB troll life.

Do yourself a big favor and go find them -- they're out there somewhere. The life you save may be your own.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
so call me bored...but here is a list of cues that JB3 asked about within threads he started.

...looks like there are plenty more to go.

Dufferin
Summit
Bludworth
Olney
Omega
Klapp
South East
Meucci
Rocket
Helmstetter
Baxter
Dale Perry
Omen
It's George
Adam
Biagio
Joss
Schon
Dayton
Danny
Jerry Olivier
Diveney
Scott Whisler
Jacoby
Brainard
Ron Haley
Gina
McDermott
Maximum (by Meucci)
Leon Sly
Espiritu
Sierra
Predator
Caesar Cue
Krindlekin
Mike Stacy
Frey
Alex Brick
Pazzion
JD
Gulyassy
Tony Sauer
Ned Morris
Zimmerman
Lambros
Viking
Heubler
Scruggs
Brunswick
Poison
Pechauer
Falcon
Nick Varner
Adcock
Ray Schuler
Lucasi
Michael Morgan
Kanaka Creek
Ariel Carmeli
Chad Carter
OB
Arnot Q
Lone Star or Lonestar
Joss West
Tiger
Mali
Prather
Richard Hsu
Gilbert
Runde
Billy Webb
Mezz
David Barber
Adam - Balabushka
John Madden
Elite
Sterling
Chris Whitaker
Universal
John LaLonde
John Gallegos
Quest
Fury
North Georgia
Viscotti
Players Edge
Mike Durbin

Enjoy......

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever your name is, why didn't you take my advice to find that big-tittied blonde and a joint? You would have had a life altering event that changed you forever. You might have quit AZB forever to pursue more blondes and blunts -- just imagine, there is something out there finer, and so much more rewarding, than your AZB troll life.

Do yourself a big favor and go find them -- they're out there somewhere. The life you save may be your own.
Best advice EVER. For anyone actually. Chill-n-thrill. Hell yeah.

Con men live for loopholes.

You're right. You aren't a scammer. You're a snake. Better?

Again, that is just your opinion. I never attempted to con, scam, or snake my way into any deals.

If a person was selling a cue for $400, and I really wanted it, but only had $300 to offer, then I made the best offer that I possibly could. It was not to try to lowball the person, or to try to snake my way into a deal, or whatever.

And if I was able to get that deal, then I did it to play with the cue, not to resell it. When the time would come when I needed to sell the cue, then yeah, I would try my best to get the most money I could for it, but I always did it honestly. Never attempted to rip anyone off, or scam anyone. Others here have though, and I am nothing like them.

Continue to post your assumptions and opinions about me, who you do not personally know, but they are not facts.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Whatever your name is, why didn't you take my advice to find that big-tittied blonde and a joint? You would have had a life altering event that changed you forever. You might have quit AZB forever to pursue more blondes and blunts -- just imagine, there is something out there finer, and so much more rewarding, than your AZB troll life.

I'm a brunette fan, but I have the bike, the brunette, and the blunts. Life. Is. Good.

Now I'm suddenly craving baklava.....

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Again, that is just your opinion. I never attempted to con, scam, or snake my way into any deals.

If a person was selling a cue for $400, and I really wanted it, but only had $300 to offer, then I made the best offer that I possibly could. It was not try try to lowball the person, or to try to snake my way into a deal, or whatever.

Continue to post your assumptions and opinions about me, who you do not personally know, but they are not facts.

Fine, that's my opinion.

100% positive feedback. What about you?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I come on here to chat about pool cues, and pool related stuff, NOT to try to get anything for free.

I am so tired of repeating myself.

How many free cues do you think people gave me?

Don't just make assumptions.

There's only room for one cheap bastard idiot looking to scam people. I'm completely out of Zacapa XO. I only have a few bottles of the 23 left. So piss off.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member

If a person was selling a cue for $400, and I really wanted it, but only had $300 to offer, then I made the best offer that I possibly could. It was not try try to lowball the person, or to try to snake my way into a deal, or whatever.

Ok, seeing as you told me to post my assumptions:

Dad left you at an early age
You've been raised by a single mom that is overprotective
You struggle in romantic relationships due to being too needy
You suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder

Did I miss anything?

You haven't shot with a Jackpot - LIE
You say you haven't broken forum rules - LIE
You flipped a gift - MISLEADING

Those are facts.

I resold the gift when the time came when I really needed to resell it, and I never asked for it to begin with, to pay an electric bill, or for a serious personal reason, like buying food.

And you are referring to a cue that someone sent me (for $50) how many years ago? I think it was around 7 years ago, and I sold it a few months later, when I really needed to, for around $200.

You make it sound like I resold it the same day that I received it.

You do not know what you are talking about.

And yeah, about the Jackpot cue. I was just being silly, and others have not made the same type of silly comments on my posts in the past? I think that was probably the only lie, which really did no harm, that I ever told on here. By the way, I imagine the Jackpot cues do hit really nice, and I would really like one if I ever hit some balls with one. That was not the point of the who scam anyways. He sold cues for $500 to $600 that were only worth maybe $300 at the most.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look at this thread, so how did you pay it forward, when you said you would take great care of the cue, you meant sell it right away? Said you didn't have a cue but were flipping a Hsu cue

Want to buy a decent hitting cue for really cheap - $50 or $60 shipped?

Here are pictures of Justin's new cue. This was a one time deal and I am expecting Justin to "Pay it Forward".

attachment.php

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, the fact that you have been banned a thousand times should tell you something. I guess you are working on a lifetime ban with all of the new names.

You don't have to understand or like it. In fact, you don't have to go home, you just have to go!

Whatever your name is, why didn't you take my advice to find that big-tittied blonde and a joint? You would have had a life altering experience that changed you forever. You might have quit AZB forever to pursue more blondes and blunts -- just imagine, there is something out there finer, and so much more rewarding, than your AZB troll life.

Wow, I am sorry, but I think that was a very idiotic post.

Are you really comparing a life of drug addiction to a life of posting opinions and asking questions about pool cues? Wow.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Wow, I am sorry, but I think that was a very idiotic post.

Are you really comparing a life of drug addiction to a life of posting opinions and asking questions about pool cues? Wow.

Trolling. Or mentally disabled.

No one would ever make that leap in a million years.

Go away, Justin.

Take the answer to your original question as “it’s personal”. You said that was acceptable. Whatever gets you out of here, and moving on. There are many other newsgroups to destroy out there.