Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked about a Sterling, a Gina, and a Rocket? I do not recall asking about those cues. Is Rocket even a name brand cue? Lol.

I do not think I ever asked about a Gina. I asked about a Philippine made Gina copy before.

More bullshit,
I am curious if anyone could give me your opinions about Rocket cues, made by John Rocker?

http://www.rocketcues.com/

I was offered a really nice plane jane Rocket cue, with bocote forearm and butt, with a curly maple handle.

Very beautiful cue, but I do not know how much it is worth (on the used market).

Thanks for any opinions about his cues.

There's only room for one cheap bastard idiot looking to scam people. I'm completely out of Zacapa XO. I only have a few bottles of the 23 left. So piss off.

Again, you are are making assumptions, and opinions about a person who you do not know.

Not sure what you are talking about, but your liver may not thank you for that poison you put in your body.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Again, you are are making assumptions, and opinions about a person who you do not know.

Not sure what you are talking about, but your liver may not thank you for that poispn you put in your body.

Cue expert AND a doctor. You never cease to amaze.

Ok, seeing as you told me to post my assumptions:

Dad left you at an early age
You've been raised by a single mom that is overprotective
You struggle in romantic relationships due to being too needy
You suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder

Did I miss anything?

You say this shit, and I am the troll?

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
You say this shit, and I am the troll?

AzBilliards Forums Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AzBilliards Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AzBilliards Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To be included, there will be no ad hominem attacks. No name calling nor insults. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an idiot because of their opinion is not.

All posts will be kept civil.

Items that will be allowed for sale must be pool related.

The owners of AzBilliards Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I have read, and agree to abide by the AzBilliards Forums rules.

Three strikes, you're out.

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Ok, seeing as you told me to post my assumptions:

Dad left you at an early age
You've been raised by a single mom that is overprotective
You struggle in romantic relationships due to being too needy
You suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you left out going out of your way to make life miserable for others, including but not limited to: Neighbors, Mailman, Law Enforcement, Shop Keepers, Landlords, CS Reps for Utilities and assumed Bus Drivers demanding transfers.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Yes, you left out going out of your way to make life miserable for others, including but not limited to: Neighbors, Mailman, Law Enforcement, Shop Keepers, Landlords, CS Reps for Utilities and assumed Bus Drivers demanding transfers.

Bakery owners
Facebook users
Computer hardware salespeople

May I ask a general question: would anyone ever ask a bakery owner to exchange something you took a bite out of, because you didn't like it?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look at this thread, so how did you pay it forward, when you said you would take great care of the cue, you meant sell it right away? Said you didn't have a cue but were flipping a Hsu cue

Want to buy a decent hitting cue for really cheap - $50 or $60 shipped?

Here are pictures of Justin's new cue. This was a one time deal and I am expecting Justin to "Pay it Forward".

attachment.php

More bullshit,

No comment I take it...

Dude, the fact that you have been banned a thousand times should tell you something. I guess you are working on a lifetime ban with all of the new names.

You don't have to understand or like it. In fact, you don't have to go home, you just have to go!

I have not been banned a thousand times. I was on here for 7 years, with just 1 screen name.

I have only ever had 1 at a time, and only 4 or 5 in the last several months.

I only want to chat about pool cues. Not looking to scam or cheat anyone, and never have or did in the past.