Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Gold Member
Love a good game of whack-a-mole
Now that's funny!!!! :D

I've ran a couple forums in the past, the key to dealing with the mentally unstable and trolls is to NOT FEED them! They will starve and move on surprisingly quickly if they are completely ignored. Otherwise it does become a game of whack-a-mole. I always had more important things to do than to monitor new users all day. ;)

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Scammer.....

Dude I didn't beg for the pastry, it was just there man... and besides I checked it on the counter and it didn't roll right anyway. I used it for a bit but then I ran into some financial trouble so I had to sell it for extra pickled asparagus.

I even took a picture for you so you'd know I wasn't scamming!

Attachments

• IMG_2488b.jpg
    IMG_2488b.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 485

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Dude I didn't beg for the pastry, it was just there man... and besides I checked it on the counter and it didn't roll right anyway. I used it for a bit but then I ran into some financial trouble so I had to sell it for extra pickled asparagus.

I even took a picture for you so you'd know I wasn't scamming!

Ship me a Caesar....

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Originally Posted by BartTaylor_1
By the way, I have payed it forward so many times. Every time I relocate, I give away all of my belongings for free.

Your neighbors picking through the trash the Sheriff's Office set outside during an eviction is not paying it forward.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shawn, there's a Greek diner up in Matamoros, PA. Where you can get a baklava sundae. Heart clogging good.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
but the in npr justnum is all over the place just like here
its gotta be the same dude

same way of writing off the wall dumbshit

Totally different people. They post nothing alike at all. justnum is a lot smarter than Justin and he shouldn’t be insulted like that.

Justin’s posting habits changed in this thread 3 different times with all 3 of the accounts that he was using. Justin played the victim well.....very well.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Totally different people. They post nothing alike at all. justnum is a lot smarter than Justin and he shouldn’t be insulted like that.

Justin’s posting habits changed in this thread 3 different times with all 3 of the accounts that he was using. Justin played the victim well.....very well.

Yeah, his posting style changed. The times at which he logged on, and the threads he commented on, were remarkably predictable.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Again, more assumptions.

He sent me that cue for $50, and I played with it for a few months, until I eventually had to sell it.

I sold it for around $200, so I guess that means that I owe that person that profit that I made on the cue, right?

I have rarely been able to hold onto a cue for a very long amount of time.

He never told me that he would only send me the cue if I promised to hold onto it forever.

He could have just loaned me the cue, and told me to ship it back to him when ever I was able to find another cue, and I would have been very grateful and fine with that idea, but he sold me the cue for $50.

Yeah, I was really grateful, and held onto it for as long as I could.

I never said that I would hold onto it forever though, and it was not a loaner cue. Maybe it should have just been a loaner, so that I could not sell someones else's property.

By the way, I have payed it forward so many times. Every time I relocate, I give away all of my belongings for free. Things that were collected over the previous year, that cost hundreds of dollars.

Just because I did not make it public, that I did not Pay it Forward, does not mean that I did not.

I have lost a lot more money on cues over the last 25 years, then I have gained, and I have never tried to scam, or con anyone.

Wow, whoever sold you that cue for 50 dollars is a saint. You, on the other hand, is the farthest thing from...You're a serial abuser of peoples trust and good nature, and an even bigger serial complainer. Hope they never let you back.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Justin, you read Mike's post. You blew it, time to move on. If you would have gone about things the right way, everything would have been fine. There is no mending this fence. You pissed off the boss and he's done with you.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Justin, you read Mike's post. You blew it, time to move on. If you would have gone about things the right way, everything would have been fine. There is no mending this fence. You pissed off the boss and he's done with you.

I'm just thankful he allowed me an hour or so to play with him before the perma ban. I think the kid really thought he could talk his way out of this. The shitshow that ensued was nothing short of breathtaking.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This truly turned out to be a historic thread.

OP gets banned, creates a new account and gets himself banned
for the SECOND time in the same thread! A true AZB legend.

Attachments

• 3C7726DE-7B12-4306-AA8F-9CF0E187EE80.jpg
    3C7726DE-7B12-4306-AA8F-9CF0E187EE80.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 571

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I suspect Justin has had about a dozen or so screen names here. Probably still has a few...

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I stopped on page 11 I have think, but has anyone given Justin the best advice yet?

Justin, if you haven't heard you need to move to North Dakota and meet up with a possible female named Jamie Lion. She and you could create a child together that would take the pool world over with both of your knowledge.

Your welcome

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
I stopped on page 11 I have think, but has anyone given Justin the best advice yet?

Justin, if you haven't heard you need to move to North Dakota and meet up with a possible female named Jamie Lion. She and you could create a child together that would take the pool world over with both of your knowledge.

Your welcome

That’s the nicest way I’ve read anyone say Go F#@k Yourself :killingme::killingme::killingme: