budget billiards shipping time

KYhustler

Registered
dont know if this is in the right place or not but my question is for folks that have used budget billiards. how long has it taken your orders to arrive and did you receive a email confirmation on shipping with any kind of tracking? for a basic meucci cue nothing custom ordered or the like.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dont know if this is in the right place or not but my question is for folks that have used budget billiards. how long has it taken your orders to arrive and did you receive a email confirmation on shipping with any kind of tracking? for a basic meucci cue nothing custom ordered or the like.

I know nothing about shipping time.
But Meucci cues quality is hit and miss.
I would research Meucci cues before buying one.

KYhustler

Registered
I have also heard of the quality control issues. in my local area I've saw some decent examples. nothing special but certainly nothing I've heard negative on forums. I only ordered a meucci sneaky pete with the pro shaft for my son. certainly it will be of acceptable quality. I was more wondering on the lines of are they a super busy online dealer that generally takes a week or 2 to ship? do they just ship without any notice and it just ends up at your door one evening? those types of things.only been ordered since Saturday and no shipping word yet. certainly not time to panic.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I would pick up the telephone, and call the company. If the customer service is CRAP, why deal with them.

You can have the best product in the world, but if you Custer service is CRAP. I will shop else where.

KYhustler

Registered
after I placed the order I figured out they have a non working number and email correspondence only. they have answered an email in regards to the joint pin. as far as a shipping date or time I have gotten a goose egg. this is the reason I'm asking this forum. I know the opinion of meucci here and budget cues and I'm not knocking them prematurely. always give someone the chance. just trying to see some other folks experiences and go from there regarding shipping procedure. I know alot of folks on az have used budget.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've ordered multiple times with them, no issues whatsoever with shipping dates, they always respond fast if not weekends, they also provide support in emails.

They are also quick in regards to whenever I needed a collar design work done, they will get it from the factory the fastest time, i.e. if you go to any other site they might take 4-5 weeks to get a joint work done, but with budgetcues and since it is by Bob daughter, I think she gets priority and the collar joint usually takes just one week with her, as oppose to 4-5 weeks from other websites.

That being said, if its a production cue with no work at all, then it ships fairly quickly, I've never had issues, I think I ordered 4-5 times from that website, always ships quickly to me, next day or next 2days, the same with other good websites like billiardwarehouse and seyberts which I also worked with, I think they are all the same.

I don't know why you're posting here saying that they didn't ship your order, probably there's a problem with it, ask them in the email about that first before posting I think.

I don't know why most people always talk about meucci quality etc, I feel that was back in the 2000ish up to 2009 maybe? but right now their cues are absolutely amazing, good quality. I'm not even a rep or anything, they just build fine cues! I own 4 Meuccis, that's how good they are.

The Pro shaft is better than 95% of the shafts in the market today, I've tried most of them, still waiting to try the Revo 12.9 which will be shipped soon by seyberts, but yea! go for The Pro, you won't regret it.

KYhustler

Registered
like I've continuously said, not complaining whatsoever. just haven't used them like I have greg at bliiardswarehouse mainly. just more or less wanting to get a feel on time frames and if tracking info is sent through email when shipped. more of a feeler type email. first time using them and honestly dont know what is the norm. I'll give it a few more days maybe until Monday and if no shipping info or package at the door then will go plan b.

KYhustler

Registered
also in regards to the pro shaft, I will certainly hit some balls with it. I currently shoot with a schon linked with a predat predator 314. kinda what I was doing in a way. cant go wrong with a sneaky for my son and also cheaply get to try the pro shaft as well.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a new cue a couple of weeks ago. Different store. I was given a tracking number which the Post Office immediately lost. A week and something later the tracking starts to work, then the cue arrived a day early. Shipping time, routes and arrivals are fantasy these days. It's all f'ed up. Drink a beer, do a Doobie and chill. It will show,,,sometime,,,maybe.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
you order something over the weekend and 3 days into the week you are on a forum asking about where it is.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A year ago or so I had a predator 314-3 shaft made with a ring to match my 30-year-old Meucci.

From order to receipt was less than two weeks. I was completely satisfied…

Last edited:

KYhustler

Registered
there Is usually that smart a$$ guy on every forum talking out their neck, congratulations. I dont know if you needed help typing your reply or just didnt bother to read any of my comments. but I've said it repeatedly, only trying to get a feel on the process of shipping at budget billiards. not once have I complained or whined actually quite the opposite. just wonder why grown men have to chime in with that nonsense with absolutely nothing to help the thread. any info on past shipping experience with budget? info on how they go about it?, probably best you just keep your cool staggeringly helpful comments to your self eh?

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love all 4 of my Meuccis...all are newer versions purchased in the last year or so. Two 29" Pro, 30" UW, 30" Pro.

No issues, and they all play fantastic (2 from Budget Billiards, 1 from Billiard Warehouse, 1 from Seyberts)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after I placed the order I figured out they have a non working number and email correspondence only. they have answered an email in regards to the joint pin. as far as a shipping date or time I have gotten a goose egg. this is the reason I'm asking this forum. I know the opinion of meucci here and budget cues and I'm not knocking them prematurely. always give someone the chance. just trying to see some other folks experiences and go from there regarding shipping procedure. I know alot of folks on az have used budget.

Kind of a done deal now, given the fact the $ is spent.

Prior to payment, they can help their sale by sharing that info. After you pay, they can only hurt their rep by possibly stating handling time, should there be an unforeseen delay.

All that said, I'd think their next reply would likely be, 'your item shipped on x/x/2020. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again'.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there Is usually that smart a$$ guy on every forum talking out their neck, congratulations. I dont know if you needed help typing your reply or just didnt bother to read any of my comments. but I've said it repeatedly, only trying to get a feel on the process of shipping at budget billiards. not once have I complained or whined actually quite the opposite. just wonder why grown men have to chime in with that nonsense with absolutely nothing to help the thread. any info on past shipping experience with budget? info on how they go about it?, probably best you just keep your cool staggeringly helpful comments to your self eh?

Perhaps you need to reexamine your expectations about how both forums and online shopping work (and use the quote function).

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You by chance know a gentleman by the name of Justin B?