Cue Lost by USPS - Should I Refund the Buyer

What should I do?? (private poll)

• Tell the buyer I will never refund the money because you declined additional insurance?

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Refund the buyer now?

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Agree to refund the buyer once the package is deemed lost by the USPS?

Votes: 56 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
My Priority mail from flow over country, to me took just like 24 days. Arrived yesterday, package was not treated nicely, but it did arrive. Never got SCAN it was Delivered, or Picked up at Post Office. Could be two more weeks.:angry:

Basically the mail finally got Delievered, not 2 - 3 days, over 3 WEEKS almost.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USPS can go F themselves. We all endured way too much pain and suffering. I'm splitting that check with all of you so soon you will receive a .17 cent Zelle from me.

I would not suggest that route. If you got paid insurance and he got the cue you should let them know. Postal Inspectors are no fun do deal with.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I hear you but in theory they should know, shouldn't they?

FYI -- I haven't cashed the $63.82 check, it's just been sitting in the mail stack. My mail stacks typically get processed twice per year. That check came in at the start of the new stack so chances are the check will expire by the time I get around to it..

I would not suggest that route. If you got paid insurance and he got the cue you should let them know. Postal Inspectors are no fun do deal with.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two threads, four pages so far this time. All it's told me is who to trust buying something from, and who to stay clear of. It's been most informative. Thanks for adding to my do not buy list.

Thanks for letting me know you don’t believe in personal responsibility for your decisions. I wouldn’t even think about asking the seller for my money back if I chose not to insure it. Thats called being an adult and not looking for someone else to blame when you make a shit decision lol

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because you'd lose in court and your reputation would get dragged through the mid.

The seller did not buy SHIPPING insurance. It's not "Purchase Insurance"

Take some responsibility for your decisions in the world

I wouldn’t even think about asking for my money back.. I guess I was raised better then you .

You know you also have a choice right/? If the seller says he doesn’t pay to for insurance and you think he should you can always buy from someone else.. I know that’s crazy it’s much easier to blame someone else for your bad judgement.

Last edited: