Anybody ever purchase a cue from....

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
as with anyone you buy from you are going to have happy and un happy buyers.

the most important thing is how they act when things dont go their way.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true, but why have thing on your web-site that are not available?

IMHO Greg @ Billiards Warehouse does it right, he show what was available for reference, but does not play game.

They actually do a good job of keeping the inventory accurate. Occasionally I am sure mistakes are made. Try finding any other outfit that has 5 NEW Ginacues for sale. Not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Coco Cowboy, I don't know think Billiard Warehouse has the item I was looking at but have heard only good things about them too. JJ has a cue and shaft for a price that seems to be $510 less than what I would have to pay from MezzUSA site. Still up in the air if I want to spend $1800-2000 just to try an Exceed with Ignite shaft.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've bought 2 Espiritu cue's, a case and 2 Tad's and NO PROBLEM...With out asking they saw I had purchased before and gave me a discount I didn't ask for...

Poor Cowboy....Every one screws him, so he says....Maybe he can not communicate properly, like he does on this web site..

Not everyone. I'm sure Dean would sell him a s̶c̶h̶m̶e̶l̶k̶e̶ jackpot cue for $600.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

They have a cue and shaft I am thinking about purchasing but it's 2k and I never bought from them before and you just can't order directly from the site like all the other cue retailers.

Just looking for positives or negatives I guess before I make up my mind.

You have 0 concern dealing with J&J. 0.2k, 2k, 20k or 200k. I will vouch for them for 2k no problem.

Regards, Dave

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
there you go, do the deal, and double dave says he is standing good for any problems you have. he gave his word on that right here.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMHO there are 100 people I would deal with first, I tried to buy something once on the JJ Site.

Apprently they have items listed they do not have, then try to Bait & Switch.

JMHO.

It's always something with you PoolSleuth. You never fail us.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
there you go, do the deal, and double dave says he is standing good for any problems you have. he gave his word on that right here.

Correctomundo.
J&J is part of a very small group I would do that for, since I do take this vouching stuff seriously.

Regards, Dave

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Never dealt w/ them, but I wish they would modernize their website.

Well keeping a web - site is a job, but it part of a smart business plan.

Smart business owners have thing not in stock mark as not in stock, smarter business owner have a way to be added to a E-mail notification list. When out of stock stuff hit the inventory again.

Not rocket science, just good business sense.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
my high regards to you double dave for being a stand up guy. i mean triple dave.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Coco Cowboy, I don't know think Billiard Warehouse has the item I was looking at but have heard only good things about them too. JJ has a cue and shaft for a price that seems to be $510 less than what I would have to pay from MezzUSA site. Still up in the air if I want to spend $1800-2000 just to try an Exceed with Ignite shaft.
I have purchased three Exceed cues from J&J in the past two years. For all three, the cues looked far better in hand than in the image of the cue shown on the website! You will be 100% satisfied and you will love the Exceed with the Ignite shaft!

Incidentally, you would not be able to get an Exceed cue from Mezzusa in less than a three year waiting list, as I’m sure you’ve already found out.

Last edited:

DEXTER

Runde fan
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've bought from them with no problems

They sell here under the name bbren

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It's always something with you PoolSleuth. You never fail us.

Well you have your opinion, I have mine. Every hear of U.S. Constitution? Allow free exchanger of ideas.

Sorry you do not like my impression of my personal experence.

Someone asked, I replied my personal experence.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have purchased three Exceed cues from J&J in the past two years. For all three, the cues looked far better in hand than in the image of the cue shown on the website! You will be 100% satisfied and you will love the Exceed with the Ignite shaft!

Incidentally, you would not be able to get an Exceed cue from Mezzusa in less than a three year waiting list, as I’m sure you’ve already found out.

Chris MezzUSA actually have 5 Exceed Cues for sale as of today when I was on that you can add to cart. But they also don't have to option to change shaft and add ignite. It would've had to be an add on instead.

I pm'd bbren and he gave me a great price so I emailed them and picked my shipping. His wife called an hour later and I paid. Should have my cue by Friday.

CuesRus1973

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ America Cues.com?

They have a cue and shaft I am thinking about purchasing but it's 2k and I never bought from them before and you just can't order directly from the site like all the other cue retailers.

Just looking for positives or negatives I guess before I make up my mind.

J7J America is a supplier for many other retail stores. I would be very surprised to hear if you had any problems with them.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only heard good things about them, and seeing double-dave's confidence backing them, I think that should seal the deal for anyone on the fence.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only heard good things about them, and seeing double-dave's confidence backing them, I think that should seal the deal for anyone on the fence.
To get 36 of 37 positive testimonials and agreement on this forum regarding any topic, any person or any enterprise is beyond impressive!

Last edited: