The Hustlers Week 3: Episode 5 Thread

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Season 1, Episode 5
Pros and Conmen
First Aired: June 5, 2015
Mike and Jarrod make the move to New York. Also, Finnegan tries to hustle Scotty.
Watch Soon

FRIDAYJUN 510:00PMTRUTV
SATURDAYJUN 62:01AMTRUTV
SATURDAYJUN 611:00AMTRUTV

This week should see the biggest ratings yet for the show. Foxnews coverage was early in the week with Mike and Jennifer doing some PR work.

According to Mikey Frost, Finnegan and Scotty play with broom handles which should be some good laughs. Also looking forward to seeing Jarrod and Mike back in action.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 9.37.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 9.37.20 AM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,674

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
as long as i don't have to watch Amy for more than a 1 minute stretch, I like the show. She is too fake/over the top.

Can't wait to watch tonight.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why you gotta do me like that Mikey? I can't stand that nasally voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, believe it or not, it's characters like that who keep viewers coming back.
When they asked Howard stern supporters why they keep listening, the answer was "I want to hear what he says next." Then asked the Howard Stern haters why they keep listening, the answer "I want to hear what he says next"

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha, believe it or not, it's characters like that who keep viewers coming back.

Keeps "some" viewers watching while turning away others.

My personal opinions of course are:
Stern is a moron and I would never listen nor watch anything he is involved in.

Amy is an annoying witch and I can only hope he dumps her so she is no longer part of the show. Not that I would not watch it any longer, but I do find it less enjoyable when she is on it. Her arrogance, entitlement and ***** attitude is too much for me. When he was buying her a cue, she wanted the most expensive just to have it and then insisted on a break stick as though she was entitled to that as well. She sucks and my response would have been break with a house cue until you learn to play.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
She's just to over the top fake. That's what annoys me most. I actually had to shut it off the other night, and finish on DVR. My wife just could NOT take it anymore.

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure some enjoy that couple, but as soon as Amy is on, it's time to channel surf. Can't handle that couple.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I'm sure some enjoy that couple, but as soon as Amy is on, it's time to channel surf. Can't handle that couple.

Yes ... time to muzzle that pooch or "write" her off the show.
I'm thankful that Finnegan's obnoxious mouth has toned down.
I was ready to put a .357 mag through the TV during episode one.

As a staunch naysayer early on, I am warming up a bit after 3 & 4.
If the show could gravitate toward REAL players like Dechaine, I
will definitely watch, but Serious Pool is prolly not the objective.
Confrontational programming is what sells today, sad to say.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She's just too over the top fake. That's what annoys me most. I actually had to shut it off the other night, and finish on DVR. My wife just could NOT take it anymore.

I hear ya. The producers of the show no doubt, created this particular character on purpose.
Just as on The Bachelor and other shows, there is one or two characters that are made to be disliked.

It creates that antagonistic dynamic.

I would give Amy a chance and see how her character evolves.
I'm sure there's a reason for her over-the-top "fake" persona.

Remember, this is reality television. The plot will invariably 'twist' and the characters will
follow suit... Vicissitudes, my friends.

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
If you channel surf then make sure you come back in time for the commercials. If you want to support the show, watch or leave the commercials on.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
why you gotta do me like that Mikey? I can't stand that nasally voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO she roots for me real hard too. She basically is telling Emily her future is not in her control cause the outcome is already determined. It will all make sense once you see what happens before and after that match between me and Emily. I didn't miss a ball though that set, won't be any editing errors on that one!

2strong4u

Banned
LMAO she roots for me real hard too. She basically is telling Emily her future is not in her control cause the outcome is already determined. It will all make sense once you see what happens before and after that match between me and Emily. I didn't miss a ball though that set, won't be any editing errors on that one!

"Editing errors"...like calling a landmine an antipersonel device.

I'll vote more Borana. She can eat potato chips in bed anytime.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
"Editing errors"...like calling a landmine an antipersonel device.

I'll vote more Borana. She can eat potato chips in bed anytime.

Right after I said that I noticed one! I'm gonna send you over to Turner so they can hire you to help out. PM me your resume!