Whitten cases

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is Whitten still making cue cases? I tried looking for his website and couldn't find it. I remember the site where you could design and order a case and it had photos of the different leathers and layouts.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’re welcome. I’m sure you’ll be very happy. Joe makes a quality product and is a nice guy to do business with.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you get your case yet? Just got mine yesterday... will have to learn how to post pics again. Its really beautiful, he does such nice work.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes. I got my case several weeks ago. I'll take some photos later this week and post them here for you.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whitten 1.jpg

Whitten 2.jpg

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whitten 3.jpg

Whitten 4.jpg

I wanted blue tubes so the chalk wouldn't show. I would have liked the blue to be a little darker but not a big issue. The work is beautiful. Maybe these case makers should use Tournament Blue Simonis for the tube liners. LOL

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 555579

View attachment 555580

I wanted blue tubes so the chalk wouldn't show. I would have liked the blue to be a little darker but not a big issue. The work is beautiful. Maybe these case makers should use Tournament Blue Simonis for the tube liners. LOL

Very nice! I have had Whitten cases in the past and always loved them. Wasn't thrilled with my current JB case, so i bought my "last" case ever. :)

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice! I have had Whitten cases in the past and always loved them. Wasn't thrilled with my current JB case, so i bought my "last" case ever. :)

I also have 2 JB cases. My Whitten has one of the JB pocket organizers in the top pocket for my quarters, chalk and JP's.

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Silver Member
I ordered my whitten a year ago and ended up deciding to go extra for the faster build time. I was going to meet up at the expo, but covid canceled that. Joe, being the gentleman he is, cut the price for me since it was now shipping costs to canada and no meet up.

I love my case. The only thing i would change is wider pockets. Mine is rough light and dark dapple brown leather with dark smooth leather highlights.

Joe was amazing to work with. Would do business with him anytime.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Joe makes a nice Case, bought a SECOND years ago off him on eBay. The flaw was nothing, hi standard for quality.