Horrible Experience with Ozone Billiards

dimeshooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not writing this to vent, but as a warning for everyone else. On February 3rd, I ordered to Kamui gloves from Ozone. I can't say I noticed whether they listed them as in stock or not. I kept checking the status and it was continuously pending shipment. I decided to call them on the 9th to get a status. She informed me they would receive the gloves on Friday the 10th and get them shipped. I should receive them middle of next week. I said OK. I checked the status again on the 13th and still pending shipment. I call customer service again, and she stated the gloves came in over the weekend and they would ship them by Wednesday. Again, I said OK. I called them today and she informs me the gloves will be in stock tomorrow and they will get them shipped right away. I understand things happen, but I won't do business with a company that straight-up lies to me. I canceled the order and ordered some gloves from Seyberts. Ozone no more for me!

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
I am not writing this to vent, but as a warning for everyone else. On February 3rd, I ordered to Kamui gloves from Ozone. I can't say I noticed whether they listed them as in stock or not. I kept checking the status and it was continuously pending shipment. I decided to call them on the 9th to get a status. She informed me they would receive the gloves on Friday the 10th and get them shipped. I should receive them middle of next week. I said OK. I checked the status again on the 13th and still pending shipment. I call customer service again, and she stated the gloves came in over the weekend and they would ship them by Wednesday. Again, I said OK. I called them today and she informs me the gloves will be in stock tomorrow and they will get them shipped right away. I understand things happen, but I won't do business with a company that straight-up lies to me. I canceled the order and ordered some gloves from Seyberts. Ozone no more for me!

I work in logistics and deal with suppliers every minute of my life. Maybe she was having problems getting accurate information from Kamui in regards to their delivery. I don't think any individual at ozone hates your money or would be trying to disrupt their business with you.

One time I went to taco bell and they were out of ground beef, so I do feel for your situation though.

I need to get more high strung about things in my life.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One time I went to taco bell and they were out of ground beef, so I do feel for your situation though.

Haha..i went to Burger King late one night and they were out of burgers.....couldnt believe it.

I have always had good experience with Ozone.

jamnut

Underwater Tiger
Silver Member
Try a few things to distract you and take your mind off the situation.
Perhaps a nice walk or run would help releive some of the nervous tension.
Quiet, soothing music along with a mug of warm tea will help relax you.
If you are spiritual, perhaps a talk with a leader in your faith will help.
We are thinking of you and your family in these trying times.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I used to go to a popular place in Toronto called The Bagel....
...the waitresses belonged on SNL....:rotflmao1:

..just wanted a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese to take out.
The owner was on the counter...he said "Ve got no bagels."
I backed off the counter a little and asked "Excuse me, what is the name of this place?"
He said mournfully "The Bagel."
I said "And you got no bagels?" :eek:
He said, even more mournfully "Ve got no bagels."
I said "I'm going to the United States next week...are they gonna tell me they're outta States?"

He laughed....first time I ever cracked his deadpan....:smile:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

And today I rested. :p

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try a few things to distract you and take your mind off the situation.
Perhaps a nice walk or run would help releive some of the nervous tension.
Quiet, soothing music along with a mug of warm tea will help relax you.
If you are spiritual, perhaps a talk with a leader in your faith will help.
We are thinking of you and your family in these trying times.
Or a Valium the size of a golf-ball!!:D

dimeshooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ozone

She informed me they received the gloves over the weekend. 3 days later they hadn't received them yet. You work in logistics, you don't know when you receive something in stock?

I work in logistics and deal with suppliers every minute of my life. Maybe she was having problems getting accurate information from Kamui in regards to their delivery. I don't think any individual at ozone hates your money or would be trying to disrupt their business with you.

I need to get more high strung about things in my life.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Please post again and tell us about the "horrible" part.
You completely left it out from your story.
Don't keep us all waiting.

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
She informed me they received the gloves over the weekend. 3 days later they hadn't received them yet. You work in logistics, you don't know when you receive something in stock?

The glove shortage of 17 has rocked communities across the globe and will leave the geo political climate scorched much like 9/11.

Yeah I work in logistics, and yes we can 'receive' things only to later realize we didn't. If things worked as easily as they do in your mind, you would be qualified to do it.

Reactions: KRJ