Sharing some good stuff
Old
  (#1)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sharing some good stuff - 08-23-2019, 06:04 AM

If you don't like this please turn in your man card immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrATJ-u5Rg&t=374s

Name:  Ranger-roll-fireman-carry-medical-injury-rescue-soldier-4-1024x677.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  112.1 KB

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#2)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 06:14 AM

Absolute bad ass!

Last edited by Alan; 08-23-2019 at 06:18 AM. Reason: too many words

Old
  (#3)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

08-23-2019, 08:10 AM

This has been out for a few years now.

Awesome technique though

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#4)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
This has been out for a few years now.

Awesome technique though
When I caught my mother reading 5 year old readers digest she always said "It's new to me".

I came across it this morning because I was teasing my 8 yo daughter that I would bring her to her classroom the first day of school riding on my shoulders (Which she love doing at home) and if she wouldn't let me I would have to use a fireman carry on her instead.

So I googled fireman carry image to show her how it was going to go down. And here was this vid that I had not seen. Would take a lot of practice to get that smooth.

JC

Old
  (#5)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
When I caught my mother reading 5 year old readers digest she always said "It's new to me".

I came across it this morning because I was teasing my 8 yo daughter that I would bring her to her classroom the first day of school riding on my shoulders (Which she love doing at home) and if she wouldn't let me I would have to use a fireman carry on her instead.

So I googled fireman carry image to show her how it was going to go down. And here was this vid that I had not seen. Would take a lot of practice to get that smooth.

Who is she going to practice on?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#6)
JC
Needs Moderation

08-23-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Who is she going to practice on?
Her mother of course!

JC

Old
  (#7)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
If you don't like this please turn in your man card immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrATJ-u5Rg&t=374s

Attachment 527895
I think wearing a man bun puts your man card in jeopardy.....
...although I might not say that to his face.
...okay, take my card...

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#8)
Mr. Wilson
Was

08-23-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Her mother of course!
Might be more fun for you....

-- Mark Twain

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: