FargoRate Top 10 Lists: Who is Amy Hammock?

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
How come the top 10 list only have 9 players on them?
And how to Darren Appleton is on the top 10 USA male list?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish the site would allow you to do your own lists/queries...i.e. top 20 in your state etc.....

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, you can select favorites.

True, but that also would mean you know all of them to piece it together....Cant sort your favorites either....queries would be easy enough to do....since they are using these for BCA vegas, State Lists would be a good touch.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True, but that also would mean you know all of them to piece it together....Cant sort your favorites either....queries would be easy enough to do....since they are using these for BCA vegas, State Lists would be a good touch.

I agree. I live in a tri-state area so having multiple sort options (state/league) would be really helpful. For the upcoming BCA Nationals, knowing everyone's FargoRate will be critical in team formation.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
FargoRate

FargoRate is being constantly modified. I'm pretty certain the addition of State lists is in the works. There are other 'tools' that will be made available as time goes on.

You will also be able to research your own history. But we like the suggestions. So ask if certain things can be done or not. FargoRate is a very large and complicated system - things will take time, but there are some cool things comin in the future.

Mark Griffin

I wish the site would allow you to do your own lists/queries...i.e. top 20 in your state etc.....

Corwyn_8

Energy Curmudgeon
Silver Member
Some useful things to be able to query would be:

Who is within 10 miles of me (either my home, or where I am currently)?

Who is within 50 points of my rating, and nearby?

Who do I compare with (within a few points of my rating)?

As usual with a new database, everyone wants some bizarre query, making it as flexible as possible simplifies your total job.

Thank you kindly.