All About The Game! Awesome deals on exotic Schon Cues and other top notch cues.

MalibuMike

Banned
Just received my new Schon STL 15 SP, with White Butt, Mother of Pearl & White Stuff, Black & White Bushka Style Rings, with Ebony Back-end going into Gray stained Cocobolo forearm and awesome Black Leather Wrap! Troy goes to Schon and hand picks only their best looking cues for his stock. (Check out the New R-14 Remake! or the Jacoby with Dashed Stitched Joint, what a Combo that would make!)
I collect STL 15’s and this new SP cue is an awesome addition, and I bought it for about the same price as a standard STL 15, goes for! All About The Game, also has many accessories, Weights, new rubber bumpers, Schon Hybrid Shafts as well as many aftermarket LD shafts from other Custom Cue makers like the Jacoby Ultra Pro, with Schon Joints Both old-school Stitching or Nickel Ring joints. Also Troy is very knowledgably and helpful when it comes to answering questions concerning Schon cues and other cuemakers as well! I couldn’t be happier with my new Schon STL-15 SP Gray!
Thanks' to..ALL About The Game Room!

Ebay Store: All About The Game Room

Email: TNTCues@gmail.com

Attachments

• S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 345
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 334
  • sch.jpg
    sch.jpg