Pool table 7ft

vlahmapoutras

Registered
Hi

I am looking into buying a 7ft pool table. It is the maximum size I can have in my space for comfortable playing time.The issue I am having is that besides the necessity to have a slate surface and a quality cloth I know nothing about the essential characteristics.

1)What are the really important aspects to look for in a table?
2)I ran across tables that have a single piece of slate and others sectional.Which is best?
3)What does a quality cloth entail and which are recommended?
4)Should I pay for installation or can it be done by me, especially with sectional slates?I am a mediocre handyman.
5)Any more info worth mentioning is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hi

I am looking into buying a 7ft pool table. It is the maximum size I can have in my space for comfortable playing time.The issue I am having is that besides the necessity to have a slate surface and a quality cloth I know nothing about the essential characteristics.

1)What are the really important aspects to look for in a table?
2)I ran across tables that have a single piece of slate and others sectional.Which is best?
3)What does a quality cloth entail and which are recommended?
4)Should I pay for installation or can it be done by me, especially with sectional slates?I am a mediocre handyman.
5)Any more info worth mentioning is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
The best 7fts ever built are the Diamonds, second to none in the 7ft size tables.