Throwback Thursday 1994, Los Angeles

Attachments

• 34F13B8B-BF79-4371-AFCC-C3AC91021D2E.jpg
    34F13B8B-BF79-4371-AFCC-C3AC91021D2E.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 490

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you, very cool. i have probably seen every rafael martinez match on youtube, one of my favourite 1p players, very creative

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see there were still rack discussions 25 years ago.

Good thing they didn’t have cell phones and social media because that looks almost as intense as the SVB v Shaw battle from Derby.

-Ben

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Rafael got it in gear he was something to watch. Very aggressive, creative player. Grew up playing a lot of 3c and has a tremendous stroke. When we had Gabe's 1p event in Tulsa in '10 he played some of the most creative stuff you could imagine. Last i heard he was up in the Pac. NW somewhere and still grinding it out.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I have a bootleg VHS of the final match of the year after this one .
Please no copy requests. It's bad.
Efren won it, barely.
CJ could really play.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Player!

When Rafael got it in gear he was something to watch. Very aggressive, creative player. Grew up playing a lot of 3c and has a tremendous stroke. When we had Gabe's 1p event in Tulsa in '10 he played some of the most creative stuff you could imagine. Last i heard he was up in the Pac. NW somewhere and still grinding it out.

Rafael is back in Mexico right now, trying to workout some documentation issues. Should be back in the states 2020.