Circa 1925 Brunswick Madison 9' Table

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Table has been sold.

I am representing a gentlemen who has asked me to move and setup an antique pool table in his family since original purchase to a Handicapped Youth rec center.

I told him this table would best be sold to a collector or someone who would really appreciate it and use the funds to purchase locally on craigslist a more suitable table for these young people.

I have been involved in the billiard industry since 1985 I used to be a distributor for many large billiard table manufacturers, cues and accessories. I would judge this table to be in good condition considering it's age. Veneers are very good, it could use some cleaning and polishing, it should have new, cloth, cushions and facings, it may also need the pocket irons refurbished. I can help, whomever, might like to buy this table for just the cost of materials and help in moving or shipping it, without any cost for my labor. That can be discussed during any negotiations. If you are serious I can take other pictures but it will take a few days. Yes the slates are just fine, professionally wrapped and stored.

I am not putting a price on the table but would like you to consider the cause, I am offering the table on a best offer basis, I would like to have a firm commitment from someone by Nov. 16. I will post best offer on this thread as they come in without a name.

Thanks

Brunswick Madison Leg & length frame-sm.jpg

Brunswick end rail plate-sm.jpg

Brunswick Madison Table 1925 last patent on label-sm.jpg

Brunswick Madison Table side frame and pins with finishing inlays-sm.jpg

Brunswick frame & head cushion and bolt cover-sm.jpg

Last edited: