1925 Era Brunswick House Cues

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am currently helping a gentlemen make a donation to a handicap home for young adults. The table and it's accessories are not really appropiate for these people and I suggested we sell some of the items to make enough money to buy some better suited equipment on craigslist in our area. He has four Brunswick house cues all are straight, points look solid. and the Brunswick labels are still intact. The cues, however will need new ferrules and tips.

I have had a member of the Cuemakers association take a look at the cues and he gave me a suggestion about their value.

I am asking $75/cue, I would prefer to sell them all to one person, if someone wants to offer more I will accept the best offer, would like to accept a best offer by 11/2/2012 at 6 pm. I do accept paypal.

Some answers to questions: yes cues appear to be straight after rolling on pool table, no visible cracks, chips or missing point or veneers, 16, 17, 18, 19 oz

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone below for their honesty and generous offers. I will be waiting till Nov 2 6 pm EST to accept the best offer

The current high offer is $850 I will modify the highest offer again today at 5 pm EST. At six I will contact the highest offer and work my way through offers in case someone gets cold feet.

Brunswick cues-sm.jpg

Brunswick House Cue points-sm.jpg

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
I will take them all.

Regards,
Duc.

I am currently helping a gentlemen make a donation to a handicap home for young adults. The table and it's accessories are not really appropiate for these people and I suggested we sell some of the items to make enough money to buy some better suited equipment on craigslist in our area. He has four Brunswick house cues all are straight, points look solid. and the Brunswick labels are still intact. The cues, however will need new ferrules and tips.

I have had a member of the Cuemakers association take a look at the cues and he gave me a suggestion about their value.

I am asking $75/cue, I would prefer to sell them all to one person, if someone wants to offer more I will accept the best offer. Would like to accept a best offer by 11/2/2012. I do accept paypal.

Thanks

View attachment 245957

View attachment 245958

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

I am asking $75/cue, I would prefer to sell them all to one person, if someone wants to offer more I will accept the best offer. Would like to accept a best offer by 11/2/2012. I do accept paypal.

Thanks

View attachment 245957

View attachment 245958

I will take them if duc das not would send payment via paypal
Chris

Last edited:

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Normally I don't interfere but Really guys .....feeling good about yourselves taking advantage of handicapped kids. Nice. Why not tell the man what his cues are probably really worth.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Normally I don't interfere but Really guys .....feeling good about yourselves taking advantage of handicapped kids. Nice. Why not tell the man what his cues are probably really worth.

Looking at the whole post, it also says he is accepting the best offer by 11/2.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
I was probably the first to say that I would take them but I did email the gentleman telling him what exactly they are worth and offer him a much higher price than what he was asking for them. I will let the OP decided whether he'll take my offer or re-list them again.

Regards,
Duc.

Last edited:

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Glad to here that Duc and if that's the case then I'm sorry . You can definately see how it looked though.

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I was probably the first to say that I would take them but I did email the gentleman telling him what exactly they are worth and offer him a much higher price than what he was asking for them. I will let the OP decided whether he'll take my offer or re-list them again.

Regards,
Duc.

I would have done the same thing Duc .....good for you