Were can I buy some milk dud tips.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello

I am wanting to buy some milk dud tips. I believe I read on tgg grr e forum that PoolDawg8 maybe sold them. I would Appreciate if someone could point me in his direction. Thank you

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Techno Duds from chris Renfro/ outsville are the best ones on the market. Skyler won Mosconi Cup MVP with one.....that's proof enough for me

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Here is his most recent thread on his milk dud tips: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=503591

And here is the thread he has had going for years: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=229729

Wow. I clicked that first link and found myself in Product Talk sub forum. I’d never seen that as an option before, now I see a tournament talk and a bunch of other stuff, and I see the aiming sub forum I’ve always heard tell of. I wonder what I’ve been doing that I’ve never seen any of these other things.

It’s time I tried some of these dawg duds

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
+1 Dawg consistency, value, service

I think I am out need to order up a few

Happy New Year,

-Kat,

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered some. Will post comment re: comparison with others available (eBay) after delivery/installation.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Techno Duds from chris Renfro/ outsville are the best ones on the market. Skyler won Mosconi Cup MVP with one.....that's proof enough for me

Respectfully. That's not good eneogh for me based on what people have given me to install on Techno duds. This happened to 10 out of 12.

IMG_20200109_071600.jpg
IMG_20200109_071545.jpg

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of clear pad is that on the ob on the bottom pic? Doesn't look right. You sure you installed correctly? I had a techno dud put on mine with no problems. Never heard of this

That's nice and you have a right to your opinion. The clear pad was from a Kamui clear. That he wanted the clear left on.
Hey. Here's an idea???? Is it possible only the bad tips come to R. I.?
Wouldn't that be somethin!
The reality is, Elkmasters are hit or miss. Mainly miss. If you think your going to 50 great tips because to do something with chemicals. I got bad news for you.
I'm all in for new priducts if they're good. I haven't seen it with Techno yet. I wish I did. The first picture isn't even mine. It was sent to me from a repair man on the other side of the Country. That's right. Some of us talk to each other.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I've installed several dozens of pooldawg8's milk duds.
Had only go bad during install. And I trimmed that one too fast.
Installed 2 more yesterday, trimmed with carpet blade and both were 100% fine.
Yes, they do ping when paired with hard ferrules.