Cue Display of a Different Kind "CueRage"

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This display used to hang in my pool room. It was a collection of very expensive cues. Two high end Muecci's and a custom Huebler. After a customer lost $40 in a nineball match he processed into my parking lot and destroyed his case, cues and shafts (About $1000 in 1990 dollars). My daughter in law went out and collected all the pieces as a joke. However, it made for a great talking point. It would make a great wall hanging in someone's rec room. If you are interested in it you can contact me at my email address. I am open to offers.

normjadams@aol.com ITEM SOLD.

Attachments

• CueRage.jpg
    CueRage.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 977
Last edited:

skierlawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
very cool item, reminds me of the character's from B+L Billiards in NJ who threw or broke cues. On guy was nicknamed "spear chucker", he would go out into the parking lot and throw his cue!

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Good use for a waste of some perfectly good meuccis

Man!!!....lol!!! Imagine what that guy would have done to his car if he got a ticket on the way home after losing the $40. Someone seriously needs anger management classes or to never gamble. Maybe there's nothing wrong with the guy, makes perfect sense to lose $40 and destroy items 20 to 30 times the value of what he lost. I've known some characters like that back in Brooklyn actually at a place called south shore billiards. One guy upon losing, usually way more than $40, would take his cue and rap himself in the head repeated after losing. He ended up in the emergency room a few times. I'll bet the stitches in his head cost more than his cues and the money he lost. His nickname was stitches..appropriate and sad. Haven't seen him in years.

Good luck selling ...CueRage.. I'm sure that will look great on someone's rec room wall. Wish I had a rec room to put that in.

By the way. Maybe you could have an inscription on the case stating, "It's the Indian not the Arrow" or " You lost me money now DIE cue DIEEE!" lol

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Geeze the rate at which the prices are climbing......

I'm gonna go break some cues! LOL! :thumbup:

Very unique display. I like it. If I had disposable cash I would buy it.

I'd have to make up my own story to go with it though..... :wink:

Best of luck with your sale.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
are these what you are paying or what you require to take it off his hands

i do think it has some charm
in an old pool hall kinda way

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well honestly......

The display case alone in such a size would run at least $85 - $100 new if you can find one at a good price, and one would commonly expect to pay more than that.

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
CueRage

$100 shipped to 73170

Mrjobe,

I have receive a few offers top bidder backed, your next at $100 including shipping. If you are still interested, let me know how you would like to pay I have paypal and I also have the ability to process a credit card direct as my wife and I own a small business. Shipping would be USPS, Insured to your location.

I can be contacted at 585-350-9899 or normjadams@aol.com either one works.

Respectfully
Norm Adams

janaka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If he backs down I will also offer the $100 shipped for the item. I have paypal available.

jason.anaka @ gmail. com

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
High bid

300$ shipped. and ill display it as what happens when you play with moochie cues

Thanks for your bid unfortunately I am a novice at putting things out for sale on AZBilliard and I should have put an end date.

I would have loved to sell you the cues but I had already accepted a much lower bid and shipped the display before I saw your offer.:(