What did you get for Xmas (pool related)?

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
I got permission from the wife to buy another cue. Yup, I couldn't believe it myself either. I must have asked at the right moment.

What did you guys get?

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Klein

I bought a Steve Klein cue. I gotnon his waiting list recently but wanted to try one out. So far so good.

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won a cue from AZ (predator BK000) in December so I count that as xmas......also my wife gave me 4 cubes of NIR caulk...look forward to tomorrow.....I am going to the pool hall ALL day!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Lessons with Mark Wilson
The inner game of tennis book
Play Great Pool book by Mark Wilson

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I don't know yet but I should find out this afternoon. I know it wont be a cue, but I did get a decent raise so I kinda got the ok from Mrs. Fastone to get another cue. Unless I find a smokin deal on a used custom I really like (better have some Ebony and its a plus if it resembles a Titlist) its going to be a Schon.

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
My daughter gave me two ancient one-piece room cues (my guess, 70+ years). Grimy and crooked. Should be fun to clean them up and see what they look like.
One has a label, "Wasco." Anyone hear of that? The other one has a butterfly joint and no ferrule.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
The Perfect Shaft! The Holy Grail of shafts! Steve Klapp is making it now, I'm pretty excited.
:thumbup:

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New ball box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 641

dchan320

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Mason case (on order) which wasn't originally a Christmas gift to myself, but according to the wife - it is now. :)

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
books

Inner tennis is one of the greatest sports books ever written. Just put pool ,golf ,bowling whatever in place of tennis. Read it over a couple of times and apply to your pool. I also received the three set Bryseth Wilson dvds. YOU CAN NEVER STOP LEARNING. MERRY XMAS TO ALL AZRS.

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Inexpensive break cue. Had it about a week, but still christmas to me. Cant afford a nice play cue, but the break cue makes me happy :) All in the spirit of the season

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Try not to get to jealous but my friends wife made me these awesome placemats :grin:

pm_zps858fe6c0.jpg