Big Dog Billiards Hosts FREE Pool Secrets Seminar This Wednesday

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
This Wednesday we will be at Big Dogs in Des Moines to do a complimentary exhibition that will include a demonstration and explanation of 'Champion's Way' techniques.

I will guarantee Pocket Billiard enthusiasts that attend will be exposed to knowledge they have never read, or seen before. My experience and understanding of the Game is a gift, for me to grow, I must be willing to give it away.....I appreciate the opportunity to start in Iowa, where my family originated.

It's time for the Game to reveal what's been kept secret for many, many years......with no cost to those that want to learn. 'The Game is the Teacher'. www.cjwiley.com

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go CJ... Big Dogs is a beautiful Pool Room... I hope you will be doing your show on the arena Pool Table, against that back wall... that would be perfect. Lots of room for spectators.

Too far away for me to make the trip... see ya someplace closer.

Say HELLO to Jim & Randy for me.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ would like to know how far your game has come in the last couple of yrs. I know your hittin a lot of ball and playing in smaller tours. Are you gambling any, and if so for anything big. Did you move from Dallas.

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only problem with pro's giving free exhibitions is the damage it does to the mind's of 11 year olds. I was that age when I saw Machine Gun Lou Butera give a free exhibition at a shopping mall.
At one point he put one hand behind his back, broke the balls with only his other hand holding the cue, and then tapped in whatever he didn't make in the break. That's actually what he did. He TAPPED 13 or 14 balls in.....at least that's how I remember it.

I know it must have taken longer; but, my recollection tells me he did this in 4 seconds.

So we had recently welcomed a brand new pool table into our basement. After seeing Lou, I told myself, " Wow! If he can clear the table just by tapping in balls with one hand, I can surely do it with two!"

WHEN I GOT HOME I FOUND OUT I WAS WRONG!!!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
We're getting close now no

Way to go CJ... Big Dogs is a beautiful Pool Room... I hope you will be doing your show on the arena Pool Table, against that back wall... that would be perfect. Lots of room for spectators.

Too far away for me to make the trip... see ya someplace closer.

Say HELLO to Jim & Randy for me.

Randy and Jim are great to deal with, they both love pool. They certainly have one of the nicest pool rooms in the USA!

I'll let you know when I'm closer, SHOOTERS in Olathe may be drivable for you.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Game is teaching us how to be phenomenally successful!!

CJ would like to know how far your game has come in the last couple of yrs. I know your hittin a lot of ball and playing in smaller tours. Are you gambling any, and if so for anything big. Did you move from Dallas.

Yes, as a matter of fact I was gambling last night and "got lucky" ;)

I am in the middle of a business deal right now that will positively change pool and enable it to flourish. I have a goal to help the Game be phenomenally successful.... and I've recently learned how. 'The Game is the Teacher'

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The only problem with pro's giving free exhibitions is the damage it does to the mind's of 11 year olds. I was that age when I saw Machine Gun Lou Butera give a free exhibition at a shopping mall.
At one point he put one hand behind his back, broke the balls with only his other hand holding the cue, and then tapped in whatever he didn't make in the break. That's actually what he did. He TAPPED 13 or 14 balls in.....at least that's how I remember it.

I know it must have taken longer; but, my recollection tells me he did this in 4 seconds.

So we had recently welcomed a brand new pool table into our basement. After seeing Lou, I told myself, " Wow! If he can clear the table just by tapping in balls with one hand, I can surely do it with two!"

WHEN I GOT HOME I FOUND OUT I WAS WRONG!!!

I promise not to damage anyone. LoL

My outcome is to transfer pool knowledge I've picked up through the years in an entertaining way.

I promise not to damage anyone. LoL

My outcome is to transfer pool knowledge I've picked up through the years in an entertaining way.

HI CJ, That is really nice that you are putting on a free public pool clinic, to show pool players secrets that could help them improve their game. This is unrelated, but I was a big fan of yours back when I was a kid in the mid 90s. I watched a lot of your matches when ever they would air on ESPN. I learned a lot just from watching. Pool seemed to be really big back when I was a teenager in the 90s, but not so much anymore it seems. It is great that you are trying to make pool into a more popular sport. I really hope it gets big again someday. Nice to see one of my old favorite pros posting on here.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Jim and Randy, owners of Big Dog Billiards in Des Moines

Thanks to Jim and Randy, owners of Big Dog Billiards for inviting to share my knowledge tonight.

The seminar went over 2 hours and no one left their seat, that was an accomplishment.:thumbup: I have wanted to share some of my favorite techniques to serious pool lovers and got my chance.

I appreciate the opportunity and everyone's participation . As always, I'll be glad to answer any questions about anything discussed.